Halo vs Epi in regards to hardening up

Bilskirnir

Awards
Looking to run an extended cycle coming this fall or winter. First phase will be an all out bulk and second phase I'm looking to harden up a bit while still increasing mass. Which would you all recommend be better suited for this during the second phase? I've already ordered some Halo and I was waiting to get Epi on Monday, looking to plan it out now to determine how much Epi I grab. Or if Halo would serve just as well I may just save some money and hold off on Epi for a little while. Is either a little easier on the liver than the other or are they about the same? Obviously supports will be taken care of, but since it will be a longer cycle I would prefer going with the slightly less toxic compound if there is much of a difference, I was unable to find a solid answer through google so not even sure if anyone here would know. Otherwise looking for the best option for the hardening effect.

Bilskirnir

Awards
K, if I went with Epi I would start out something like 30/30/40/40 starting week 6 and bump if need be if sides were manageable. Open to other input as well from others.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
epi is very drying,. especially on joints

Bilskirnir

Awards
Yeah, I've seen a lot of people complain of dry joints on Epi. I'd probably need a joint support on it since cortisol suppressors always make my elbows hurt. Epi would probably be worse.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil or flax seed oil was always enough for me and my joints on epi. Never had much of a problem with dry joints as a whole.

I do love epi though and prefer it over halo

Bilskirnir

Awards
Thanks guys, looks like I'll be going with Epi then and I'll have to find a place for the Halo somewhere else.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epi should be better for dry lean gains. If you want to be harder, take a low dose AI while on cycle. Forma stanzol would be a good choice.