M4OHN -- longer cycles?

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Considering that m4ohn has been tested by a critical mass of people, found to not be extremely liver toxic, and found to have little "shutdown" of natural testosterone, and thus is kind to HPTA -- would it makes sense to do longer than four week cycles on it?

I am in the fourth week of a 16 bumped to 24 mg m4ohn cutting cycle and have seen impressive body recomp. But I have a ways to go and was wondering what people thought.

So, what do people think?

spitboy2000

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's only a guess but I'd say this is a compound one can run for 6-8 weeks pretty easily and safely.

I ran it for 8 with no problems though the first 3 weeks were low dosages (5-15 mg). I had no issues that I know of but have yet to get blood work done. Hopefully i'll get tested in a few weeks.

the_destroyer55

Awards
If you possibly could, get blood tests done during your cycle at maybe say week 4-5 and see how you are handling it. Everyone will react dfifferently.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
what particular bloodwork do you suggest? What would I be looking for, liver values?

G

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran M4OHN for 7 weeks & had a speedy recovery.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And what were your gains like Longdog?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran an unorthodox cutting cycle. I ran m$OHN alone for weeks 1-2 with trimax. I started at 12mg OHN & increased to 20mg after a few days. I lost about 8lbs in that time & some strength (due to trimax). I then added 300mg 1-test to the M4OHN for 5 more weeks & gained some muscle/strength back. Overall I lost about 4lbs of fat, gained about 2lbs LBM & strength stayed the same.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
If you possibly could, get blood tests done during your cycle at maybe say week 4-5 and see how you are handling it. Everyone will react dfifferently.
Agreed. The lipid panels will not show anything after recovery, even if liver damage was occurring during the cycle.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
what particular bloodwork do you suggest? What would I be looking for, liver values?

G
A standard blood test would be a good start. It includes measurements of AST and ALT, which are related to liver damage. Measuring GGT is also a good idea, but it is not included in a "standard" blood test.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Would the PCT for M4OHN (or Oxanavar/Oxavar) be similar to that of a M1t/4AD cycle?
(clomid and/or nolva)

Thanks,

Gumbo

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Would the PCT for M4OHN (or Oxanavar/Oxavar) be similar to that of a M1t/4AD cycle?
(clomid and/or nolva)

Thanks,

Gumbo
My opinion is "yes." Even if not "required," using them should allow for a speedier and more complete recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1