M4OHN and OHT cycle

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Winding down my PCT after a low-dose M4OHN cycle... would appreciate some input into the efficacy of a M4OHN + transdermal OHT stack.

Would appreciate some imput into dosing the trans OHT; specific product suggestions? I have never run a transdermal cycle -- looking for a dry cutting cycle; as such, I won't be running 4AD.

Thanks guys.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly not sure abount specific OHT trans products, but don't forget that 4ad can make for a pretty dry cycle addition, if you add a little letro to the mix and keep the doses semi-reasonable.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i'm doing a lean bulk right now with 28mg M4OHN and LGP 1-T hydroxytest(3g 1-T, 3g OHT, 6g4ad). i added an additional 1.5g formestane and 1.5g 4ad into the mix. 2 weeks now, i'm up 2 pounds even after increasing cardio and good body recomp with no sides. i still feel i can be "drier" as 4ad allows blows me up with H2O. i may add some nolva and more formestane later. anyhow, i highly recommend the LGP transdermal. i think that's what you are looking for if you add some anti-e with it.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D... will strongly consider adding 4AD to the mix and some letro.

Lancelot; I had intended on buying the LG stack, but they've received some bad press here re: the addition of methyl 4AD(to a trans) and general product knowledge. Thans for the recommendation. I will certainly look into LG's product. Continued good luck with your cycle.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D... will strongly consider adding 4AD to the mix and some letro.

Lancelot; I had intended on buying the LG stack, but they've received some bad press here re: the addition of methyl 4AD(to a trans) and general product knowledge. Thans for the recommendation. I will certainly look into LG's product. Continued good luck with your cycle.
I agree that their 4-AD+ is a undesirable product. Still, it is different from their 1-T Hydroxytest, which does not contain any methylated ingredients.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
huh... I thought I had seen M4AD as an ingredient in the 1-T OHT product. Mea Culpa