Superdrol- quitting after 8 days. PCT?

A

anemoneman

Awards
To begin, I've taken Beastdrol for 8 days @ 10mg/ day. After getting some puffiness in the nipples and lethargy I'm quitting after 8 days and waiting to do a proper test cycle once I lose some body fat. Anyway, should I take the OTC PCT product I have (Anabolic Innovations), or should I just lift heavy and eat fats to naturally reach homeostasis?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
**ssy lol, im 10 days into my halo/sd bridge and got 3 lumps the other day and was dead tired all week last week. i say take the sides, throw in an AI if ur really that scared and finish the cycle. just seems like a waste to start somethin and not finish even if its just one week in. jump on ur serm, doubt ur puffy nips will go away with some OTCs

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
No SERM; there lay the issue.
How many times has this been said, "have your SERM before you start your cycle" ? If you had to count, it would most likely be in the 100's somewhere. BRO, c'mon, you have nobody to blame but yourself, should have had this cycle planned out. And you will most likely need Letro or something in that ballfield, SERM's PREVENT gyno, an Aromatase Inhibitor GETS RID of the gyno once you already have it.

A

anemoneman

Awards
No tissue, just puffy. And 10 mg shouldn't be too bad. My question is: otc pct after 1 week or natural homeostasis?

W

woodbear

Awards
I have read a ton, and no pct might not be needed for restoring hormone balance. That should be fine in a few weeks... Problem is, you might get more gyno. Id say murphys law applies: If you have a serm, you would probably be fine without, If you dont have one , you ll probably need it ;-)Still, my advice is just based on forum researchOne thing , when i try sd later, it will be pulsed:)

A

amethyst

Awards
**ssy lol, im 10 days into my halo/sd bridge and got 3 lumps the other day and was dead tired all week last week. i say take the sides, throw in an AI if ur really that scared and finish the cycle. just seems like a waste to start somethin and not finish even if its just one week in. jump on ur serm, doubt ur puffy nips will go away with some OTCs

A

amethyst

Awards
No tissue, just puffy. And 10 mg shouldn't be too bad. My question is: otc pct after 1 week or natural homeostasis?
depends if it's your first cycle. If you have ran other cycles and not fully recovered sd could shut you down hard. If it's been a while and you were 100% then 8 days isn't enough time to start atrophy, just some suppression and you will be back to normal in a week or so. If you made gains then use the otc. What was your pct gonna be if you ran a full cycle. Any thing over 3weeks at 10mg a day and otc gonna leave you fuct.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
To begin, I've taken Beastdrol for 8 days @ 10mg/ day. After getting some puffiness in the nipples and lethargy I'm quitting after 8 days and waiting to do a proper test cycle once I lose some body fat. Anyway, should I take the OTC PCT product I have (Anabolic Innovations), or should I just lift heavy and eat fats to naturally reach homeostasis?
You only have OTC PCT for SD cycle? you don't have SERM on hand? you shouldn't run an SD cycle without a SERM.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SD didnt cause your lump, as stated it cant convert. I would still use a all in pct product or a low dose AI + t booster as pct.

To get rid of the lump your going to have to dose OTC AI's (erase, formestane, forma stanzol, inhibit E) very high to decrease the size of the lump. Letro or adex would do a much better job. Once you;ve used the real AI, reduced the size of the lump than you switch over to the OTC weaker AI to prevent any rebound from the potent AI

T

tmbone

Awards
If you were only running 10mgs a day for 8 days you should be fine with an OTC PCT. But you might get delayed gyno later on and im pretty sure your puffy nips came from something else not SD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29