help a noob out

jk47

Awards
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and have never done a cycle of any kind. I'm here to learn and begin preparing for my first cycle and I'd appreciate any help and feedback I can get along the way. I'd like to tell you about me-my background, goals, etc- and hopefully some of you that have been in my shoes can help me decide the best path to take to get where I want to be.

Here's a quick about me. I'll try to keep it as brief and relevant as possible. If I leave out any neccessary details just let me know. I'm 26 and have been an athlete all my life. I've just gotten serious about lifting and diet over the past 2 years or so. I'm 6'4 and 209 lbs at around 15% body fat. I really need to get more lean and add more mass. I'm pretty lean other than my stomach which holds some fat in the lower area, upper abs starting to show. I've been cutting the last few months and have gone down from 19% without losing any or much mass.

I mostly lift lower volume 3-4x a week but at times will switch to a higher volume 5 day split. Most of my focus is on heavy compounds. I feel I'm fine in the training department. My lifts are respectable but nothing spectacular, getting there slowly but surely. My estimated 1 rep maxes are as follows:
Bench-255
Squat- 285
Dead- 355
BB Row- 205

In a perfect world, my lifts would be higher and my body fat would be lower before running a cycle but I'm getting the itch and I really want to accelerate my gains. I've been thinking it over/slowly researching for about a year so this isn't just some impulse thing for me.

Ok, that is where I stand. I'd like to get leaner and I'd like to get bigger(dont we all). The soonest I'd run a cycle of anything would be sept and probably not until october. Reason being is I'm playing baseball this summer and don't want to start until the season is over. I also want to make sure I'm fully prepared and have everything lined up.

Basically...what would you do if you were me? What kind of first cycle would be look into? Recomp cycle or lean bulk and shave the fat later? What would you do (lean bulk/ keep cutting) until then? I'm not asking anyone to do my research for me, I'm more than willing to put the effort into this. I'm just looking for any feedback from guys who have been in my shoes before have to offer. Your feedback can be as general or specific as you want, any and all will be appreciated.

jk47

Awards
I should add that the few things I've looked into are Havoc(recommended to me), Hdrol, and Anavar. Reasons are fairly mild and good for beginners. The impression I'm getting is that Havoc might be good for a lean bulk/recomp but won't add much mass. Hdrol is the best of the 3 for bulking but at my higher body fat that might not be smart. Anavar sounds like it's best for cutting and I'm not sure if I want my first cycle to be geared towards a cut. I'm probably a classic recomp case but Im not sure if I want to spend the money just to make a little progress in fat loss and muscle gain.

Test E sounds like it would be perfect for my goals but I dont even know where Id get my hands on that or if I want to risk someone finding needles.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
you dont have very much bodyfat bro 15% is not bad but hdrol can be used for everything but it all depends on your diet, i think its the perfect first cycle. ANd havoc is in level three so its a little stronger then hdrol

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
you dont have very much bodyfat bro 15% is not bad but hdrol can be used for everything but it all depends on your diet, i think its the perfect first cycle. ANd havoc is in level three so its a little stronger then hdrol
^^^^this it is a great first cycle

jk47

Awards
Funny I was just reading about hdrol checked back here to see it recommended. Can anyone explain the difference between the two(havoc and hdrol) in your own words?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one is a derivative of dht, the other is a derivative of testosterone. that pretty much sums it up.

jk47

Awards
So of these ph's what would be best for a first cycle noob looking for strength, some mass, but also a recomp/leaning effect in the process...

hrdol
havoc
pmag
androhard(or mass?)
trifecta stack(this seems VERY mild, is it even worth it?)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So of these ph's what would be best for a first cycle noob looking for strength, some mass, but also a recomp/leaning effect in the process...

hrdol
havoc
pmag
androhard(or mass?)
trifecta stack(this seems VERY mild, is it even worth it?)
So you're looking for strength, some mass, but also a recomp/leaning effect, bro you have to make your mind up, basiclly you want a recomp that also brings strength. Go for some P-Mag. Also, this is your first cycle right? Do you know everything you have to put into this, like you know about a SERM and Cycle Support right? AI?

jk47

Awards
So you're looking for strength, some mass, but also a recomp/leaning effect, bro you have to make your mind up, basiclly you want a recomp that also brings strength. Go for some P-Mag. Also, this is your first cycle right? Do you know everything you have to put into this, like you know about a SERM and Cycle Support right? AI?
My primary goal is size. I'd like to keep it as clean as possible though so essentially I'd get a bit of a recomp by adding lean muscle and very little to no fat, if I lose even a few pounds of fat then jackpot. I read reviews and logs all the time that talk about adding size while also leaning out a bit. I'm not expecting to add signigicant mass with one cycle or lose a ton of fat, so I guess I am looking for more of a recomp.

And yes I know what else goes into it, I'm still in the process of deciding exactly what kind of cycle I want to run and then I will iron out the details. I'm a few months from running anything anyways.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
My primary goal is size. I'd like to keep it as clean as possible though so essentially I'd get a bit of a recomp by adding lean muscle and very little to no fat, if I lose even a few pounds of fat then jackpot. I read reviews and logs all the time that talk about adding size while also leaning out a bit. I'm not expecting to add signigicant mass with one cycle or lose a ton of fat, so I guess I am looking for more of a recomp.

And yes I know what else goes into it, I'm still in the process of deciding exactly what kind of cycle I want to run and then I will iron out the details. I'm a few months from running anything anyways.
Go with P-Mag. Its kinda like H-Drol but better giains.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm in the same boat, I'm going for straight size I was thinking

Hdrol by CEL 50/50/50/75/75/75
PCT: clomid 50/50/50/50
With DAA/erase as directed

Run cycle assist throughout the cycle or cycle support

I think I'm missing something but can't think of it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat, I'm going for straight size I was thinking

Hdrol by CEL 50/50/50/75/75/75
PCT: clomid 50/50/50/50
With DAA/erase as directed

Run cycle assist throughout the cycle or cycle support

I think I'm missing something but can't think of it
Dose the H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (or 100 the last week)

PCT: Clomid: 50/50/25/25

That's what you missed? :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why clomid over nolva?
It's just a matter of what you prefer. Nolva can kill libido for some people (myself for example). And I generally feel much better on Clomid :)