Test base to test cyp?

syko

Awards
Is there a kit or way to attach an ester cuh as the one on cyp? Or do you guys kn9w how to attach an ester?

peae

jubst wonder by the way

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by syko
Is there a kit or way to attach an ester cuh as the one on cyp? Or do you guys kn9w how to attach an ester?

peae

jubst wonder by the way
Fischer reaction esterification?  This seems like the topic of the day ;) (inside joke with Bathgate)

Add your base with an organic acid + a bit of acid catalyst = esterfied product

Chemo

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hey chemo i got a good idea ;)

any step by step instructions for like say adding a enthanate, cypionate ester to 4-ad?

Billy_Bathgate

LOL! Hey!

Ok heres the big question though. Where can you get some Heptanoic Acid (Enanthate)????

Sig-Ald has it..but cant get it there unless you have an actual certified lab. Does anyone know?

Here is my thought process of how to add an ester though.

Dissolve powder in a non-alcohol solvent (perhaps acetone or pyradine). Add to your acid (10acid:1hormone). Add heat (about 120F ?) and stir. Allow to sit for maybe a 12-36hrs in closed container.

Extract. Allow solvent to evaporate. Cool down acid (50F?), hormone should be completly crashed out now...I think.. Filter regularly.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
oooh this info i really like :)

i guess we need heptanoic acid :)

any other ideas on what kinds of acid would be good for a cypionate ester?

Billy_Bathgate

Enanthoic Acid [111-14-8]
Synonyms: Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid; heptanoic acid; Enanthoic Acid; n-Heptanoic Acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; n-heptoic acid; heptylic acid; n-heptylic acid; 5-hexacid c-7; 1-hexanecarboxylic acid; heptoic acid;

syko

Awards
SSOOOOOOO....

Is this a new research idea? I hope so ....test susp does not sound too appealing to me or my cows.

peace.

Billy_Bathgate

New, no.

But quite abit more advanced for your average fina maker IMO, no offence to that either...most arent chemistry geeks like some of us here.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bean
hey chemo i got a good idea ;)

any step by step instructions for like say adding a enthanate, cypionate ester to 4-ad?
I just posted step by step instructions for adding an enanthate or dec ester onto tren HERE.  Keep in mind that this will not work for diols or diones...a workable method is being developed for that as we speak ;)

Chemo

syko

Awards
yeah i am double majoring

In biochem and human nutrition. so i should be pretty well set for well lots of "pro athletics", and their daily intake:D .

peace.

lovetoeat

Awards
oooh this info i really like :)

i guess we need heptanoic acid :)

any other ideas on what kinds of acid would be good for a cypionate ester?
Anyone find heptanoic acid yet?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there are a few that can source the heptanoic acid if you look hard enough...

Chemo

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Raising and old thread from the dead lol. Does anyone have a copy or a fixed link for Chemos instrucions on adding enanthate ester to tren base?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Raising and old thread from the dead lol. Does anyone have a copy or a fixed link for Chemos instrucions on adding enanthate ester to tren base?
I think the baord mods deleted it. the rules have changed sence this thread was posted, When chemo was around this was a homebrewers board. you will noticed that they removed a couple of those forums. basically it was decided that anything that could be construed as illegal act of aquiring steroids need to go for liablity reasons.

your really don't need that post though, do a google search on fisher reacitons, acid clorides, and carboxylic acids. all the info you need

BTW note that the fisher reaction will not produce the normal stereochemistry for a estered steroid. the ester will be backwards.