first test cyp cycle and ptc help!

daniel227

Awards
I am 22 years old and am 6ft 190 and just received my two 250mg 10ml bottles of test cyp. I just ordered arimidex too. This is my first cycle and plan to take 400mgs of cyp a week and 1mg a day of arimidex. I will do this for 12 weeks. I'm not sure the best ptc to do,thinking about using igf-1 lr3 and continue the arimidex but taper off it. Also will use nolvadex 20mg a day for four weeks during ptc. Does this sound like a good cycle and ptc? Any additional info helps

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you should do some more research b4 starting this cycle. also 6' 190 and 22. you got a lot more to go natty bro. please hold off on cycling for a while. or not

Boomer3

Awards
I have to agree with bulldog on this bro, You need more research, AAS is no joke. Do more research, especially concerning PCT and its importance. There is no need for IGF-1. Peptides like IGF-1 or HGH are different from AAS.

Regarding the cycle you have posted, I would use 500mg/week. You may want to consider arimidex 1mg EOD. And your nolva should be used 20/20/10/10.

Nini

Awards
Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I would like to know how can i post something. I have a question?? Thx

Nini

Awards
HEllo Everyone! Please help! I found out that my bf is taking steroids and I would like to talk to him about it since I love him. Please help me and give me some advice since I dont know anyything about steroids!! THX

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I would like to know how can i post something. I have a question?? Thx
please start a thread and not hijack

daniel227

Awards
Thanks for the posts. I have done much research on side effects and safest cycling. But so many conflicting and contradicting info. Plz anyone who did theirfirst cycle on cyp will you break it down and tell me what you did and how well it worked thanks

Nini

Awards
Im sorry about that, I really dont know how to post thats why I try to ask my question on someone elses wall. I apologize.