first test cyp cycle and ptc help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

first test cyp cycle and ptc help!

I am 22 years old and am 6ft 190 and just received my two 250mg 10ml bottles of test cyp. I just ordered arimidex too. This is my first cycle and plan to take 400mgs of cyp a week and 1mg a day of arimidex. I will do this for 12 weeks. I'm not sure the best ptc to do,thinking about using igf-1 lr3 and continue the arimidex but taper off it. Also will use nolvadex 20mg a day for four weeks during ptc. Does this sound like a good cycle and ptc? Any additional info helps

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you should do some more research b4 starting this cycle. also 6' 190 and 22. you got a lot more to go natty bro. please hold off on cycling for a while. or not
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

I have to agree with bulldog on this bro, You need more research, AAS is no joke. Do more research, especially concerning PCT and its importance. There is no need for IGF-1. Peptides like IGF-1 or HGH are different from AAS.

Regarding the cycle you have posted, I would use 500mg/week. You may want to consider arimidex 1mg EOD. And your nolva should be used 20/20/10/10.
    •   

4. Registered User

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I would like to know how can i post something. I have a question?? Thx
  5. Registered User

HEllo Everyone! Please help! I found out that my bf is taking steroids and I would like to talk to him about it since I love him. Please help me and give me some advice since I dont know anyything about steroids!! THX
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nini View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I would like to know how can i post something. I have a question?? Thx
    please start a thread and not hijack
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the posts. I have done much research on side effects and safest cycling. But so many conflicting and contradicting info. Plz anyone who did theirfirst cycle on cyp will you break it down and tell me what you did and how well it worked thanks
  8. Registered User

Im sorry about that, I really dont know how to post thats why I try to ask my question on someone elses wall. I apologize.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM