first PH, bumping up halotest..

Leroy21

Awards
Would anyone recommend bumping up to 75mg for the remainder of my cycle, or should I keep it at 50 for a total of 30 days?

If I bumped up to 75, I'd finish in a total of 24 days, would I see better results doing this? I don't want to buy another bottle.

Also, when I go to get my physical soon should I also ask for a blood test. I've got insurance, or should I do it somewhere else like the sticky mentions?
I just wanna see how my levels are doing and then report back here.

I've been watching my blood pressure, and its actually a bit higher than normally.

Gonna get a killer leg workout in tomorrow!

Leroy21

Awards
I'm just asking if bumping it up and having a shorter cycle is better than keeping it at 50 and having a longer cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 days of hd is stupid and a waste. buy another bottle to run for another 3-4 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slaps face...... well, keep it at 50mg for the entire 4 weeks.

dannyn2007

Awards
Sorry man, I would love to, but I have a time frame so to speak.

And thanks, why though?
i would buy another bottle. halodrol takes around 2-3 weeks to "kick in"....taking it for 4 weeks is a waste in my opinion and most people dose halodrol at 75mg.

Leroy21

Awards
i would buy another bottle. halodrol takes around 2-3 weeks to "kick in"....taking it for 4 weeks is a waste in my opinion and most people dose halodrol at 75mg.
Right, but it's my first and that's all I'm willing to do atm. This is Halotest, I dont know what halodrol is but I've read HT is a pmag clone. Dont know what that is either..

Leroy21

Awards
How is it a waste if I make gains? I'll be happy with 5-10lbs..I would probably gain 30 if I bought another bottle, including more sides, and higher risk of screwing myself up.

If you want to know how old I am you can PM me.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Is halo test the ame as H-drol? if it is that stuff is mild enough to take 75ml.I did it while running 30mg or something of epistane in the same cycle your gains will stop around 4 weeks just take more milk thistle and run more hawthorne berry for bp.Halotest is pretty good you chould gain about 10lbs of muscle and 7 pounds of water,keep the 10 pounds if you pct right and diet is on check.It actually doesnt matter how you dose it as long as diet is in place.we dont knowthat tho becasue your stats arnt posted.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh god. he doesn't have any idea what the hell he is taking besides it is called halo test. man, just do w/e and good luck to you. i would suggest you take some time to just read the stickies, starting from the top down.

they aren't 100% correct, but they are a good start of information so you can learn what you are doing and get the most out of using steroids.

Leroy21

Awards
Nah, I know what I'm doing for what I'm taking its not the same as h-drol, its a pmag clone. Im also taking the proper support supps along with it, my diet is good, and Im drinking atleast a gallon of water a day. What else is there really to know?

Im going to PCT with either P6 by cellucor or the TRS by primordial performance. I don't think I need nolva, clomid, or torem for something this mild..I could be wrong. Going to get my bloods after this, too.

Im 20 years old, been training for 5-6 years. Thought about actual AAS when I was 17-18, glad I didnt. I don't like to post my age because I lose all credibility right there. If anyone wants to actually help me out, great! I'm gonna really consider buying another bottle, and if I did I could go 75 the rest of the way and even up to 100. If I did that then I'd definately go with a SERM.

I'm 5'10" 160 and I'd say less than 5% bf. I'm definately gaining strength, I like how things are going so Im happy with my decision. Obviously, I haven't reached my natural potential but I'm not a newby either. I'm very strong for my size and athletic.