Megaplexx Cycle

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
Alright so I know that most people out there think megaplexx is ridiculous and way over the top with 4 methyls stacked. I know this isn't the smartest thing i could be doing but im doing a cycle, logging it, and posting before and after pictures. Here's the plan: I preloaded for a week with 300mg of milk thistle and liver plus. On cycle: I started the megaplexx cycle 3 days ago taking 1 pill in the morning and 2 at night around dinner time. I'm taking 1000 mg of milk thistle twice a week, Sunday and Wednesday, fish oil (for joints) from Nature's way, Glucosamine & Chrondroitin (for joints) from NOW, Daily Edge (Multi-vitamin) from FreeLife, Transmix (multi-mineral) from MATRIX, ConcenTrace mineral drops (More minerals because im drinking a lot of distilled water which collects minerals as it goes through your body and helps flush your liver), drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day and taking Cycle Assist (for liver, heart, and cardiovascular health and protection) from Competitive Edge Labs. I'm eating 3500 calories a day and 300 grams of protein. Post Cycle Therapy: Black Revolution PCT (revitalize energy levels, cardiovascular support, restore liver enzymes, amplify testosterone, block estrogen, shield prostate), Cycle Assist (for the same reasons as before) from Competitive Edge labs, Androtest (Boost testosterone levels), and Nolvadex (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator [SERM] to inhibit growth of breast tissue or other feminine characteristics). This will be followed up with a colon cleanse, then a kidney cleanse, then a liver cleanse. The cleanses have to be done in this order or they'll be ineffective as the blood filtered by the kidneys simply filters into the liver.
Monday: Chest and abs
Tuesday: Back and abs
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Arms and abs
Friday: Shoulders and abs
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
All of these are preceded by a 1 mile fast paced run

Anyway, i already started the cycle but im only three days into it. The first day there weren't many noticeable symptoms. Second day: I had a slight headache that night, and my urine is yellow despite my drinking water constantly, my appetite is bigger than usual, im more vascular (even when i havent lifted yet), im slightly more irritable and aggressive, and my muscles are feeling abnormally hard. Third day(yesterday): Muscles still feeling hard, veins still popping out, and urine is still yellow (consider these to be consistent unless i specify otherwise. I learned from catty66 that yellow is the color you want it to be while on a cycle.) Today is day 4, it's a rest day and there are no new symptoms.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Yellow urine is good bro. That's the color you want it on cycle. Specially when stacking multiple methlys.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
goodnight sweet prince

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
yellow is the color you want it to be while on a cycle
OMG

idk if i wanna burst out laughting or feel bad for u.

LMFAO u dnt knw wtf ur tlkin bout. didnt u ever play a sport and coaches b like if its yellow u aint playing??

i say fuakk it....when ur urine turns red is when u get most gains.

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
OMG

idk if i wanna burst out laughting or feel bad for u.

LMFAO u dnt knw wtf ur tlkin bout. didnt u ever play a sport and coaches b like if its yellow u aint playing??

i say fuakk it....when ur urine turns red is when u get most gains.
It's not like a really dark brownish yellow it's just a faint florescent yellow. Is that bad? Should I be drinking more water than 1 1/2 gallons? Thanks in advance for your help

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
Day 5

Today is day 5, I hit chest at the gym today. I could bench 15 more lbs than i ever have and i'm up 7 lbs in body weight (191). My biceps are 1/2 inch bigger even though i havent worked them out yet since I've been on the cycle... Cool. So the down low for now is that I'm bigger and stronger than I've ever been. Thanks for your input guys

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
2 weeks in

Alrighty, i havent posted in awhile but things are going great. Chest is up about 25 lbs, curls are up 15 lbs, deadlifts are up about 30 lbs, and im bigger than i was. As far as negative side affects go, my ankle is sore (I didn't injure it so I'm not sure what is causing this. It could be that all the Prohormones/vitamins/minerals/proteins are fighting for a place to work in my body and so that's not allowing my joints to absorb the calcium and protein that they need. That's my guess but who knows.) I'm more aggressive and irritable than i used to be also. It's kinda frustrating because i was at a party last night and the guys starting wresting/fighting for fun. I ended up hurting a kids jaw and another guys shoulder which was immediately followed by everyone leaving and the party ending. I felt like a moron for crashing the party because i was too aggressive. I need to learn to control my emotions better. Oh, and back to joints, i've always had weak shoulder joints but it seems to be manifesting itself more lately. One of my shoulder joints hurt when i bench or do lateral raises. Thanks for reading, over and out

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
So i didnt ever log the rest of my cycle. It's been a couple months. I gained 18 pounds on the month cycle and all my lifts increasing about 15-25 pounds. Megaplexx is a beast and it worked but i didnt have a serm on hand so now i have minor gynocamastia sometimes when my body is hot. Nipples are slightly larger. I took an over the counter post cycle therapy and it wasnt enough. Was it worth the gains? I dont know. It was exciting to gain so much and i kept ALL of the gains but i dont think it was worth it just because of the nipples (hopefully that will go away sometime.) and i also got stretch marks underneath the arm in front of the armpits. My joints (with a couple joint meds) are finally back to normal. Megaplexx is a beast but the side effects are huge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
. Post Cycle Therapy: and Nolvadex (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator [SERM] to inhibit growth of breast tissue or other feminine characteristics).
but i didnt have a serm on hand so now i have minor gynocamastia sometimes when my body is hot. Nipples are slightly larger. I took an over the counter post cycle therapy and it wasnt enough.
appreciate the update, but uh, what happened? did you loose the serm (nolvadex) you said you were going to use in your original post?
:lmao: