Rank

kom01

kom01

Awards
I have been reading about which pro-hormones affect/accelerate hair loss the most. It is clear that different compounds affect people in different ways and everyone reacts differently to each prohormone. However, those who are proned to MPB, how would you rank these prohormones in terms of hair loss (in your experience) from highest to lowest.

Prohormones: Epistane, Superdrol, Hdrol, Dimethyazine, Boladrol, 11-oxo and X-tren.

(from my research, it seems that epi is the highest and hdrol is the lowest (with the exception of boladrol since I haven't done much research on this compound). What are your thoughts?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
From my personal experience with epi, I did not suffer from accelerated shedding at all during my cycle. Neither did my hair become thinner around my problem area. Don't know about the others, but I will be running d-zine as of tomorrow and have bought some ketoconazole shampoo that I will be using just in case.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
starting from worst, xtren, phera, and epi make me shed like crazy. SD never made me shed and i thought bola doesnt make u shed?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stronger it binds to and interacts with the androgen receptor, the greater the risk of androgenic side effects

kom01

kom01

Awards
@phatmike, I thought that xtren doesn't make you shed at all? And it is very rare if it does! What were your dosages?

@jbryand101b, which compound theoretically or from your personal experience (usage or reading) has binded an interacted with the androgen receptor the most?

Also, what do people use as a preventive measure these days, is it just nizoral shampoo? Is saw palmento effective? Maybe a laser comb?

Also, primodiaral performance database in relation to prohormones says that epi and dzine is the worst for hairloss. This topic has got me so confused and it seems that you need to try the compound to see how it affects you. Is it possible to try the compound and if shedding/hair loss occurs to stop it immediately without causing too much damage?

BTW: don't know if I am suspectable to MPB, however I do have the devil peaks at the side of my hair line. Have not lost any hair yet but am only 23.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk, i'd have to do some research, which I unfortunately dont feel like doing. hdrol binds weakly to the androgen receptor, and dplex and stanodrol will bind strongly to the androgen receptor.

kom01

kom01

Awards
I think epi binds strongly aswell. I remember reading a post from Henry v saying that the prohormones androgenic profile is an indication of it's effects on hair loss also. The reason I am asking this question is because I want to stock up on some stuff before they all get banned, however do t want any that have a significant effect on hair loss. It is really hard to make a decision because when you research you don't know if the individual is suspectable to MPB or not. Also, you read about some individuals encountering hair loss on some compounds whereas others don't eventhough they believe they are suspectable to MPB.

Very confusing issue.

kom01

kom01

Awards
From my personal experience with epi, I did not suffer from accelerated shedding at all during my cycle. Neither did my hair become thinner around my problem area. Don't know about the others, but I will be running d-zine as of tomorrow and have bought some ketoconazole shampoo that I will be using just in case.
Are you proned to MPB? What did you dose epi and how long? Also, how old are you?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Are you proned to MPB? What did you dose epi and how long? Also, how old are you?
Yes, I am prone to MPB...My hair has started to shed and become thinner since 1 year now, and I already have a visible clear spot on the back of my scalp. I am now 23 years old, and I dosed epi like this: 20/30/30/40

kom01

kom01

Awards
Yes, I am prone to MPB...My hair has started to shed and become thinner since 1 year now, and I already have a visible clear spot on the back of my scalp. I am now 23 years old, and I dosed epi like this: 20/30/30/40
Thanks for the reply. I know you said that epi didn't accelerate your hair loss, however don't you think that it may have since 1 year later you started shedding? See I also believe that I am proned to MPB, however I have not noticed any shedding or visible bald spots and I am also 23. However, forgot to mention that I haven't used any anabolic substances as yet(thought I did Anavar but it was fake). The only reason I believe I am proned because my mothers father lost his hair in his early 20s.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I think you understood me wrong, my hair has started to become thinner since 1 year, however, my first PH cycle ever (IBE epistane) was only 2 months ago. I did not notice any accelerated shedding on epistane, and I checked my problem area every day in the mirror. However, everyone reacts differently, so the only thing you can do is try and if it starts shedding like crazy there are enough countermeasures that you can take.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Ohh ok sorry for the misunderstanding. Which countermeasures do you mean? Nizoral, laser brush, spiro, fina, rogaine and toco 8. I thought that most of them are ineffective when using them with compounds such as epistane.