Much needed advise!! Please Help!

zroberts1991

Awards
I've read the gyno sticky thread, but I'm not sure what to do. I am currently on a entering my 3rd week on RPN havoc cycle. I noticed today that it seems like there is almost a small rock under my right nipple, which causes it to stick out. What should I do? Should I stop my cycle and start taking Nolvadex immediately? this is very important, what does this mean for me? Advice from more experienced users is greatly appreciated, I'm very stressed out right now to say the least.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
How old are you and what is your experience with juice? If any what and when was your last cycle and what did you use for PCT. Does this bump hurt? If you have gyno it will hurt. This might just be you being paranoid.

zroberts1991

Awards
Im 21, the last cycle I took was my first and it was very stupid, I took omnevol my first time, and then spawn a few months later. I cycled off both using nolva and an estrogen blocker compound. But that was over a year ago, I took Havoc because from my research it wasnt a heavy PH and an anti estrogenic compound. But today I realized that my right nipple sticks out and is much puffier then the left. It doesn't hurt at this point, but when I grab it I can feel something under it that isn't natural.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
It will hurt if its gyno bro. If you have gyno you will know it. Just keep an eye on it. as far as aborting the cycle goes, that is entirely up to you. How many more weeks do you have to go?

zroberts1991

Awards
I have about 2 weeks left, would it be bad for me to abort the cycle in your opinion. Regardless of whether it's gyno or not, there's something under my nipple that wasn't there before ha. What's your stance, am I better off just finishing up the cycle and then taking my nolvadex.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well...i know it doesnt do any good to tell u NOW, but thi is why u never start a cycle without all the necessary ancillaries on hand, regardless of whether you think you will need them or not. Do you have access to an AI like adex, or letro, or aromasin?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Well...i know it doesnt do any good to tell u NOW, but thi is why u never start a cycle without all the necessary ancillaries on hand, regardless of whether you think you will need them or not. Do you have access to an AI like adex, or letro, or aromasin?
Agreed, and to not juice before the age of 21...

I cant tell you stay on or not. If if doesnt hurt I personally would stay on and pound it out. It is entirely up to you though.