First Cycle of H-Drol Need some advise PLEASE!

tbwadin

Awards
I am planning on running my first cycle ever and I picked h-drol. The reason for this is I wanted something mild and I have friends that have taken it in the past and had good results. I just wanted some input from some of you experienced guys who has more knowledge than I do about these cycles. Currently I take some otc supps and I was wondering if I need to stop any of them or if I can continue taking these through my cycle. I will list out my current supps and then what I plan on running for my cycle. I appreciate any input I could get.

Currently I take:

T-Bomb II: 3 - 2 x a day ( Not sure this stuff works)
L-Arginine-Ornithine 2000: 1 - 2 x a day - 1250mg and L-Arginine and 750mg of L-Ornithine
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 625 mg: 1 - 3x a day
100% Beta Alanine 1600mg: 2 - 3 x a day
Fish Oil 1000mg: 1 - 3 x a day

My Plan is to:

Preload for 1 week with Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle
not sure on how to run the cycle. I thought about a 50/50/50/75/75/75 any suggestions? While on the cycle I plan to use cel Cycle assist and then cel pct. Also would it be safe to continue the hb and mt while on cel cycle assist?

about me, I am 38, 6'0 240 at 18% bf. As I said all input is welcome. If you think I should be doing something different, please tell me. Thanks!