Recomp cycle with AndroMass + Androlean?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I'm thinking of running a re-composition cycle in a bit...8 weeks of AndroMass stacked with Androlean - standard dosages of both for the 8 weeks. Anyone done this?

Also - I am assuming this combo will be anabolic enough to support a T3 cycle of up to 100mcg in the middle of it.

Also - thinking of pushing it out to 10 weeks and have some HCG on standby if needed.

PCT would be the usual nolva - with support supps throughout the cycle.

thoughts?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM and AH (AndroHard) would make more sense imo.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
not a fan of any of them id go epi or hdrol with a diet at maintenance calories

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want to avoid androhard - DHT based.
I haven't had any shedding or prostate issues, for what's it worth, and I have had shedding before from epistane and prostate inflammation from superdrol.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
yes, hair shedding. epistane made me shed big time, so i try and avoid all DHT products.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, hair shedding. epistane made me shed big time, so i try and avoid all DHT products.
Again, as someone who shed bad on epistane, androhard has caused no problems in that area.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM should still be anabolic enough to stave off T3 catabolism and, since it can run longer, would be a better choice than methyls for this situation.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM should still be anabolic enough to stave off T3 catabolism and, since it can run longer, would be a better choice than methyls for this situation.
Not to mention the 1-test conversion (though not extremely high) should directly effect fat metabolism.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typically would say you are right to consider this, but I have seen no feedback stating AndroHard caused shedding.
It's actually a bit strange. I wonder why this is.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shedding is more complex than most realize. Estrogen has a role in this that most ignore.
I thought estrogen was good for the hair? I'm sure in men it isn't very good, however. I'd love to hear more about it, any links to provide?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought estrogen was good for the hair? I'm sure in men it isn't very good, however. I'd love to hear more about it, any links to provide?
Crap, I'd have to go dig some up, but there is a direct role is prostate health that is also related to estrogen.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap, I'd have to go dig some up, but there is a direct role is prostate health that is also related to estrogen.
Yah I know that high e2+high DHT is bad for the prostate, whereas low e2 + high DHT can actually reverse prostate growth.