always wondered about PH/DS for people who are on paper due to gear lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if someone got arrested for steroids, and had to do probation and was subject to UA tests, i wonder if they could take legal hormones (since they legal)

not like it matters to me but i do wonder lol

/yuh

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
So if someone got arrested for steroids, and had to do probation and was subject to UA tests, i wonder if they could take legal hormones (since they legal)

not like it matters to me but i do wonder lol

/yuh
my guess is the law wouldnt buy it and assume it were steroids anyway even if you produced a bottle of say hdrol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a second party story so take it for what it's worth, but I was told by someone who was on drug court probation (for hard drugs I believe) and was taking a substance that caused a false positive for amphetamines. He was detained and placed in holding... later through assay he was cleared, but it was still an enormous heartache. I suspect that the same potential would be there for steroids and their legal counterparts if one would find them in that position. Otherwise I can't claim to know for sure myself.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, I imagine that initially someone would be placed in holding, and then after it was confirmed that the substance is not controlled they would be released

always been curious