Decreased cardio with tren?

mcgee1516

Awards
Tren newbie here.. so I'm doing my first test (enanthate)/tren (acetate) cycle very soon. I have all of my supps, diet and training reg in line. I was planning on doing cardio for 20 minutes after 3 or 4 out of my five lifting days, but I've been hearing a lot of people recommend decreasing your cardio while on tren? So my question is if I dropped cardio to 2-3 days a week would I still lean out pretty well?

Boomer3

Awards
Yes as long as nutrition is on point. Many will cut back the cardio because tren usually causes a decrease in cardiovascular function. I am just finishing up a cycle with tren currently. At first the effects on cardio were significant. However, I just pushed through it. after roughly two weeks the symptoms were not gone, still decreased, but felt improved. Cardiovascular function wasnt as strong as pre cycle but you can still do it.

note, my cardio was not steady state cardio. Was mostly athletic workouts. sprints agility plyos etc...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you ll still lean out. Tren burns fat too. how long are you going to be on it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just suck it up n keep doing what youve been doing. its more difficult but you'll get use to it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
onlyh time i have ever puked doing cardio was on tren :/

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You will still lean out.

Tren reduces your cardio abilities by a **** load, you will find it more difficult to do cardio but like somebody said above, suck it up.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid advice here.you also might want to look into Need To Build Muscles T-3 Pct product since your running tren as its pretty rough on your thyroid functions and lowers t3.

here is a link for you to read up on it when you get a chance.its a long read but def worth the time to red through it.

T-3 PCT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you wont need t3 pct for tren

tren has been around forever and the usual complaint about it is extreme shutdown