M5AA

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for it to kick in. I am taking 10 mg when i wake and 30 mg an hour before workout. This is my third day not feeling much. Thanks a lot.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its diffrent for some people. I myself felt the mood effects after about 45min, and the increased vascularity and hardness came around the end of week 2. By the way I was dosing around 40mg PWO.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
you won't so much "feel it" as you will "see it". I saw visual improvements in the first week, definite results by end of week 2.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I get increased training intensity, strength and energy about 45 min after I take it.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I didn't see much till I hit 80mgs. You have to remember that the conversion rate of 5aa is probably the worst of any ph/ps. At 100mgs I thought it was working out quite nicely.

RRAdam

Awards
technically you should notice it right after you take it... but it seemed like it was a couple days before it noticed the "preworkout boost"

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm.. I didnt notice any gains with m1t untill i hit 30 mg a day im thinking that i might have to bump this up from 40..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your not feeling anything at 30mg PWO, then it would not hurt to bump it up a little. Its alot less stressful then most of the methyls out there right now, and alot of people get great results doing 50-60mg before a workout, with a extra 20 or 30mg spread out the rest of the day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3