What would be good for a first cycle?

psycho67

Awards
Sorry, I probably could find the answer to my question with a quick look around, but I would appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction as far as cycles and PCT's go. I've heard mdrol and superdrol are good, but I'm not sure if they are for a first cycle, and I've heard of a couple PCT's.. but yeah, could someone point me in the right direction so I can start research? thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To better answer your question it would be helpful to know your age, weight (bf%), training level, and dedication level. These are the important things you need to look at when planning a cycle. There are starter PHs... and superdrol is deffinitely not one of them haha. Oh and mdrol IS superdrol. P-mag is a great starter, i recommend that to people just getting in the game, h-drol is also decent for starters. You want to go with something very light as far as toxicity as your body isn't used to this. First though, answer my questions and we can get started.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Epi, Hdrol, AndroHard (6caps a day). Any of these would be a nice beginning cycle.

psycho67

Awards
rhadam... For the forum's sake I'll say Im 21 plus or minus 3 years. But Im 181 lbs, 13-14% bf and strictly train 6 days a week. Very dedicated bulking wise, cutting wise... Not quite as much when it comes to eating 2000 cals a day to cut. I hope my age doesn't stop you from helping me, i did read the sticky...

psycho67

Awards
Im going to wait a few years to cycle too, Im just starting research now

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your way too young man. 18 is not anywhere close enough. Id really say 22. theres still lots of T in your system still.