Where to purchase PH's online such as Havoc, XFactor, Superdrol, Halodrol etc?

1. Question Where to purchase PH's online such as Havoc, XFactor, Superdrol, Halodrol etc?

See thread title. Looking to run a a cycle of one of these after some research but not sure where to buy them at.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

2. you could find these by using google quicker than it takes me to type this sentence. try mr. supps

3. So many damn things out there i never know if they are legit or i am getting ripped off.
    •   

4. i just ordered from mr supps. they are a reputable company.

5. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i just ordered from mr supps. they are a reputable company.
    I only see like 4 PH's listed...

6. I'd try Safeway or maybe Sam's Club. Seriously though, if you don't even know where to buy the stuff, I would REALLY think twice about running anything. This is serious stuff that can really f your body up if you don't know what you are doing. It can even f your body up if you DO know what you're doing. At the very least, get educated and be careful...
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Flagpole View Post
    I only see like 4 PH's listed...
    That's because those are their products. It's not a site like nutra.

They are reputable, though - so you know you're getting a quality product.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

8. it might only be 4, but they are good ones. superdrol, h-drol, DMZ/ m-lmg combo. all of those are pretty good / the best that are out there just about.

9. officer flagpole, try walmart.

10. Mr Supps has always been solid. Free shipping and needto10 gets you 10% off your order.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

11. son of a B... i didn't know that!! i could have saved 7 bucks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    it might only be 4, but they are good ones. superdrol, h-drol, DMZ/ m-lmg combo. all of those are pretty good / the best that are out there just about.
    Which are which?

Also, can you tell me what to order from there to run 1 cycle?

I'm 5'10 170 looking to put on about 10 lbs lean mass.

13. Ouch, I know the posters on here are going to flame such a question as they prefer you do your own research, which the stickys offer plenty of info. Since you didn't offer lifting experience & diet, I'll be the first to suggest a Creatine. Goto GNC & talk to the guy there about which one is best, then click the Nutraplanet store & buy it here to save $
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Ouch, I know the posters on here are going to flame such a question as they prefer you do your own research, which the stickys offer plenty of info.
    This.

OP, you definitely didn't offer up nearly enough information for us to give you any of that. On top of this, I'd search through the forums more, because there are tons of threads (dosing for the entire cycle) around here with the info you want.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

15. nice thread
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

16. I don't know but if you can't figure out where to order a "legal" steroid/ph then I'm going to guess you don't know how to obtain a SERM either.

17. SERM? What is this SERM.. Can I get this from GNC? (joke..laugh damn you!)

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I don't know but if you can't figure out where to order a "legal" steroid/ph then I'm going to guess you don't know how to obtain a SERM either.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 11:57 AM
  3. Havoc Cycle Supplement purchase decision help
    By spshond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:05 AM
  4. Anyone purchase printer ink online
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2