Where to purchase PH's online such as Havoc, XFactor, Superdrol, Halodrol etc?

Flagpole

Banned
Awards
See thread title. Looking to run a a cycle of one of these after some research but not sure where to buy them at.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you could find these by using google quicker than it takes me to type this sentence. try mr. supps

Flagpole

Banned
Awards
So many damn things out there i never know if they are legit or i am getting ripped off.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I'd try Safeway or maybe Sam's Club. Seriously though, if you don't even know where to buy the stuff, I would REALLY think twice about running anything. This is serious stuff that can really f your body up if you don't know what you are doing. It can even f your body up if you DO know what you're doing. At the very least, get educated and be careful...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only see like 4 PH's listed...
That's because those are their products. It's not a site like nutra.

They are reputable, though - so you know you're getting a quality product.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it might only be 4, but they are good ones. superdrol, h-drol, DMZ/ m-lmg combo. all of those are pretty good / the best that are out there just about.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
officer flagpole, try walmart.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Mr Supps has always been solid. Free shipping and needto10 gets you 10% off your order.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
son of a B... i didn't know that!! i could have saved 7 bucks!

Flagpole

Banned
Awards
it might only be 4, but they are good ones. superdrol, h-drol, DMZ/ m-lmg combo. all of those are pretty good / the best that are out there just about.
Which are which?

Also, can you tell me what to order from there to run 1 cycle?

I'm 5'10 170 looking to put on about 10 lbs lean mass.

josephd79

Awards
Ouch, I know the posters on here are going to flame such a question as they prefer you do your own research, which the stickys offer plenty of info. Since you didn't offer lifting experience & diet, I'll be the first to suggest a Creatine. Goto GNC & talk to the guy there about which one is best, then click the Nutraplanet store & buy it here to save $

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch, I know the posters on here are going to flame such a question as they prefer you do your own research, which the stickys offer plenty of info.
This.

OP, you definitely didn't offer up nearly enough information for us to give you any of that. On top of this, I'd search through the forums more, because there are tons of threads (dosing for the entire cycle) around here with the info you want.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nice thread

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know but if you can't figure out where to order a "legal" steroid/ph then I'm going to guess you don't know how to obtain a SERM either.

Just A Hack

Awards
SERM? What is this SERM.. Can I get this from GNC? (joke..laugh damn you!)

I don't know but if you can't figure out where to order a "legal" steroid/ph then I'm going to guess you don't know how to obtain a SERM either.