TNE (Test, No Ester) Raw power: 5 years old... still efficacious?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Fellow body mechanics,

I have a zip lock of TNE (Test, No Ester) which is the ultra-fast-acting testosterone that can/should be use prior to weight training to boost anabolism.

This certain batch of which I still have around 50g of, enough to make a LOT, is slightly over 5 years old - but has ALWAYS been kept in a sealed Zip-Lock bag, without an ounce of moisture and even shielded from light.

Would this hormone still be stable and able to be used? If not, I'll just order a new batch, because it is so inexpensive.

THANKS! :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brew some up and shoot it. You'll know quickly whether or not it's still good.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Send it to me so I can dispose of it properly :toofunny:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Send it to me so I can dispose of it properly :toofunny:
Wonka wonka wonka!

Wish I could just order raws up like that, I'd turn a extra bedroom into the man cave and get jacked beyond believe.
I just use my basement and dining room ;) Haha! Yeah it's nice for sure...

I used the TNE for a transdermal cycle a few years ago and had a great run with it, I loved the fastness of action, and I felt pumped most of the day. It is water based I believe, so it can possible be injected via insulin syringe, I haven't done research on it yet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TNE is still oil-based, but, contrary o popular belief, you can pin almost all AAS through a slin.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
TNE is still oil-based, but, contrary o popular belief, you can pin almost all AAS through a slin.
Thanks a lot for the clarifications, it's amazing to me, and I fully admit, that I have chapters and chapters of information on some facets of this industry and nutraceutical/AAS usage, and other subjects, I am IN THE DARK COMPLETELY about.

So, do you think 5 years is pushing it, and I should just go ahead and have more shipping in, or should it still impart a decent effect as these hormones stay stable for quite a long time?