HELP PLEASE! Left Deltoid... Still sore 6 days after injection .8cc of Test Enanthate

BCH13

Awards
This is my first cycle, and I don't think this is anything, but with all the research I've tried to do... I'm still having trouble finding an answer to my question.

I injected (5th injection) .8cc test enanthate into my left deltoid last wednesday night, and it was still slightly sore this morning. I also had a knot and/or small lump (assuming this is the oil under the skin, could it already be from scar tissue; should i move next pin is this delt lower?) near where I had injected. No redness, no flu-like symptoms, no discoloration, etc. My deltoids get sore from injecting, but usually is goes away within 3-4 days. Now this injection was my first .8cc (vs. .5cc) into my left delt, incase this matters. The other "symptom" I have is my deltoid keeps twitching on and off since the injection. It isn't too bad, but throughout the day I notice it. I had zero pain when I pinned myself (don't think I hit a nerve), but I was somewhat flexed when I injected. I know I should be completely relaxed, but my wife usually aspirates/clears syringe for me (while I hold the needle steady). She wasn't around, so I rested my elbow on a table at a slight angle. Would this be the reason? Might I have torn my deltoid some since it was partially flexed? The soreness was almost completely gone, but I had chest tonight, and it was bothering me more after lifting. Does this mean it is the muscle vs. a nerve? I assumed the twitching would be from a nerve... but could it also be due to tearing my muscle from pinning while partially flexed? Should I ice my shoulder? Heat my shoulder? It has been a few hours since my workout, I iced it for 15 min, and the soreness has already subsided again. Anyways, ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also the knot/bump has gone down a lot... but it still feels harder than the rest of my deltoid and it is only sore to the touch where the knot/lump is/was.

Boomer3

Awards
Well for starters I would tell you not to pin your delts, I just see no legit reason with it being an enanthate pin. You only pin twice a week right? just pin left quad right quad. Its easier to pin.

As far as the soreness. I wouldnt be to worried about it. Sometimes pins stay sore for a while, especially since its only your 5th injection. Muscles will still be adjusting to getting pinned. The more you pin the less inflamation you will get which is causing your discomfort. Yes moving the pin around, or flexing the muscle will cause more tearing in the fibers, also resulting in more discomfort. The lump/knot, is possibly from pinning to fast, just a little build up of oil that still needs to dissolve. If this happens alot, try injecting slower. You can use heat to try and help break up the oil. Dont ice it. All things considered I wouldnt freak out over it.

BCH13

Awards
Well for starters I would tell you not to pin your delts, I just see no legit reason with it being an enanthate pin. You only pin twice a week right? just pin left quad right quad. Its easier to pin.

As far as the soreness. I wouldnt be to worried about it. Sometimes pins stay sore for a while, especially since its only your 5th injection. Muscles will still be adjusting to getting pinned. The more you pin the less inflamation you will get which is causing your discomfort. Yes moving the pin around, or flexing the muscle will cause more tearing in the fibers, also resulting in more discomfort. The lump/knot, is possibly from pinning to fast, just a little build up of oil that still needs to dissolve. If this happens alot, try injecting slower. You can use heat to try and help break up the oil. Dont ice it. All things considered I wouldnt freak out over it.
Thanks for the quick reply. Correct; I pin Sundays and Wednesdays. The reason I have been pinning my delts would be my idiot brother-in-law who got me the gear. I got 20ml of deca @ 300mg/ml and 20ml of test enanthate @ 300mg/ml... at first he told me to run 1ml of each/week for 10 weeks for 1 cycle... and not to worry about sides since it will be such low doses... thankfully, I decided to wait a few months, do all of the necessary research; I have all of my serms/ai's in order, and I'm running 500mg/week test e alone for 12 weeks for my first cycle. I will save the deca for another time. But I didn't question where I was pinning, since the delts hadn't been bothering me, and I was using less than 1ml per pin. Anyways, I didn't pin my legs or ass because he told me all of these horror stories (and I read them on forums) of not being able to walk, etc. etc. BUT, I do have naturally large legs... so as long as I can do them properly, I think they would be much better. I'm about to pin before the gym tonight, and I will be doing squats. I usually take a solid 30 seconds for .8ml... so I haven't been rushing it. I'll let you know how it goes, but again, thank you for the quick response. Soreness is almost entirely gone in my deltoid, but if my quad goes well tonight... I won't be using my delts again for a while.

Last question... When I first pinned... and my brother in law was showing me... I pinned .5ml deca and .5ml of test e (before realizing I needed to do so much more research and I really had no idea as to what I was getting myself into... he acted like he knew all; I now realize he doesn't know much)... anyways, the few lifts I had about 10-14 days after... were INSANE. I mean absolutely insane. And since then (well, with about a 6 week break in between) I have been on 500mg/week test e, alone, (I waited about a month and a half before starting my cycle)... I have not felt the same way. Does this mean my body reacts well to Deca? Or, was it because it was my first ever pin? If so, did I "waste" my first cycle from a simple 150mg deca / 150mg test e pin I did solo... ? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

BCH13

Awards
Pin went very well (so far :)). I heated the oil under warm water before I shot it. I injected about 6 inches above the knee, outer part of my right quad... after 5 minutes of deciding exactly where I'd stick myself. My quad flexed slightly/flinched/twitched when the needle first went in... but I've read this is very normal when taking a muscle's virginity (and even several times after), as long as your don't feel sharp pain (i.e. hit a nerve). Had a great squat workout, and zero soreness as of now. Thanks again for the advice.

BCH13

Awards
Quad has already fully recovered and it has only been 48 hours since my pin... needless to say, I will no longer be using my delts. Thanks again boomer.

On another note, any ideas regarding my very first pin... and the strength I felt in the gym from it? Is it most likely the deca?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
You can pin your delts using an insulin syringe. I have had two instances where I had post pain and a knot but it goes away after a few days.

BCH13

Awards
Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. I've also pinned my left quad (yesterday) with no issues. Quads > Delts so far.

Any ideas regarding the Deca/crazy strength in the gym from that very first pin?