Need help with pct/serm after Megaplexx cycle

  1. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Need help with pct/serm after Megaplexx cycle


    Hey guys, Im 6' 1" 180 lbs about 8% bodyfat, I'm 20 years old, and I've been lifting for about 4 years. So im about to start a megaplexx cycle and for my post cycle therapy i have "REDEFINE NUTRITION REVOLUTION PCT BLACK" and from what I've been reading, I'm beginning to think this is inadequate. Someone suggested clomid as a SERM and im wondering how much clomid i should use in conjunction with that? How many pills with how many mg? I don't drink alcohol, or pop pills, or do anything else that is overly hard on my liver. Thank you for your help everybody! During the 4 week cycle I'm also taking 3000 mg of milk thistle a day and I don't know how detailed you want my diet plan but it's similar to Scott herman's on bsn.com (ha ha cause I feel like I don't have enough knowledge to write my own). Any other information you need?
    Thanks for all your input in advance, feel free to give me any other advice

  2. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    at 6'1 and 180 you need food, sleep, and a proper routine. Megaplex is prolly the worst thing you could ever take PH wise. its 4 meth's


    to be totally honest you, you dont have a clue bro
  3. New Member
    Spongy33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

    Not trying to bust your balls my man, but slow down a bit. you're 20, and have 4 years of experience. That's good, you want experience... But PH/DS is nothing to just jump into without knowledge. I'm going to give you the same advice I give my clients. If you decided you want to go down this road, do the research yourself, figure out a cycle, figure out a PCT, figure out a diet, figure out a routine, then come to me with the details and I'll help you polish it up. There's plenty of information on these boards and the internet to get you started. Not trying to be a jerk, but take a year, do the research, you'll be MUCH happier with the results. On another note, gymrat is right... The best cycle you could do with megaplexx is as follows...

    Weeks 1-4 - 3 pills ed, down toilet

    you don't need to be touching superdrol for your first cycle, and you sure as hell don't need to be stacking 4 products. Look at something like epistane/havoc. There, that's my shove in the right direction.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    birbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

    i agree with the two guys above me. i actually just finished my Megaplexx cycle and PCT and its not worth it at all. totally could have achieved the same results from eating bigger, cleaner, and lifting heavier. good luck though because im sure you'll run it anyways!
  5. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Solid advice already and I'll just agree with it. You'll be amazed at what dead on nutrition alone will gain you. If you figure out what your maintenance level of calories is and eat slightly above it and keep lifting hard, you'll keep gaining quality muscle. Bingo.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    After 4 years of lifting you are only at 180lbs with a height of 6'1...Not trying to bash you or anything, but you must be doing something wrong. Trust me, if everything about your workout /diet is not perfect, you will not get the optimum result from any PH. In addition, you run risk of destroying your liver by taking a stack of 4 methyls.

    let it be, go for h-drol or epistane as first cycle, AFTER you have optimised your diet/workout
  7. Advanced Member
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    81606
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    37.69%

    F'ING TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET A LIFE DUDE, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy33 View Post
    Not trying to bust your balls my man, but slow down a bit. you're 20, and have 4 years of experience. That's good, you want experience... But PH/DS is nothing to just jump into without knowledge. I'm going to give you the same advice I give my clients. If you decided you want to go down this road, do the research yourself, figure out a cycle, figure out a PCT, figure out a diet, figure out a routine, then come to me with the details and I'll help you polish it up. There's plenty of information on these boards and the internet to get you started. Not trying to be a jerk, but take a year, do the research, you'll be MUCH happier with the results. On another note, gymrat is right... The best cycle you could do with megaplexx is as follows...

    Weeks 1-4 - 3 pills ed, down toilet

    you don't need to be touching superdrol for your first cycle, and you sure as hell don't need to be stacking 4 products. Look at something like epistane/havoc. There, that's my shove in the right direction.
    Hey Spongy33 i appreciate your effort to push me in the right direction. A friend who took megaplexx who has a lot more experience recommended it to me but maybe he just has one of those bodies that's a rock so he didnt have side effects other than huge gains and a little more irratability with some milk thistle and a otc pct. I'm not super ignorant or belligerent so im willing to try something else instead. I was thinking of saving the megaplexx and starting with H-drol or something. So that being said, what changes should i make to the plan i have now and just substitute megaplexx for h-drol? I'm also drinking a gallon and a half of distilled water a day because distilled water collects minerals better than regular water so it flushes my liver more effectively, im preloading with milk thistle and liver plus, im taking joint health from "NOW", i have androtest along with the regular PCT i mentioned earlier, and i have Competitive Edge's cycle assist. You sound pretty experienced and like you know what you're talkin about so i'd appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you
  9. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    After 4 years of lifting you are only at 180lbs with a height of 6'1...Not trying to bash you or anything, but you must be doing something wrong. Trust me, if everything about your workout /diet is not perfect, you will not get the optimum result from any PH. In addition, you run risk of destroying your liver by taking a stack of 4 methyls.

    let it be, go for h-drol or epistane as first cycle, AFTER you have optimised your diet/workout
    @ EBSNW1: Yeah man, i totally agree. I must be doing something wrong but im not sure what it is. I ordered this on a friends advice who took it i guess cause i was desperate, haha. Anyway, i guess i could save it and start with h-drol or somethin but im not gonna throw 70 bucks away if ya know what i mean. So if i save the megaplexx for later and do h-drol right now, do you have a suggested meal/workout plan i could try? I appreciate your input
  10. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    F'ING TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET A LIFE DUDE, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is that in reference to me?
  11. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Seriously, man, F*ck those 70 bucks, chances are you will really mess up your body. I'd say about 99% of people on here wouldn't dare to run such a product, because 4 methyls is just so over the top. Sell that stuff on amazon or ebay or wherever you are allowed to do so.

    As for the diet, you can change it as follows:

    250 - 300 grams of carbs
    200 grams of protein
    60 grams healthy fats.

    Sample Diet

    Right after waking up: Protein shake
    Morning: Large bowl of oatmeal with nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts) and fat free milk
    Mid-day snack: Protein shake with a handful of nuts / 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
    Lunch: 200 - 300 grams of chicken breast / turkey breast with 150 - 200 grams of rice / whole grain pasta
    Afternoon snack: Protein shake with a handful of nuts / 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
    Dinner: Same as lunch
    Before bedtime: casein protein shake or cottage cheese

    Try and pour 1 - 2 spoons of olive oil over every proper meal you eat. If you don't like putting it on your food, just take it straight. If you have dinner early and/or you go to bed late, have a sandwich with some thinly sliced turkey breast or any other lean meat you like. Use whole grain bread for this sandwich.

    Obviously, I don't know how your metabolism is and if these amounts are right for you, I would just use it as a guideline and adjust accordingly. I often like to buy ground turkey meat or turkey sausages aswell, because they not only add some good variety to your diet but are also very lean. With the ground turkey meat you could even make some burgers to throw on the grill, but then obviously using a whole grain bun and preferably no sauces to keep this meal "clean". I Sometimes also like to throw in fish and potatoes just to mix it up a bit. You should also try and add some vegetables like broccoli and beans whenever you can, as well as some fruit like apples or bananas (especially post-workout).

    Once a week though, you should go and have whatever you like, so that during the rest of the week you'll have it easier to follow the diet.

    Hope I didn't forget anything. Good luck.
  12. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    Seriously, man, F*ck those 70 bucks, chances are you will really mess up your body. I'd say about 99% of people on here wouldn't dare to run such a product, because 4 methyls is just so over the top. Sell that stuff on amazon or ebay or wherever you are allowed to do so.

    As for the diet, you can change it as follows:

    250 - 300 grams of carbs
    200 grams of protein
    60 grams healthy fats.

    Sample Diet

    Right after waking up: Protein shake
    Morning: Large bowl of oatmeal with nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts) and fat free milk
    Mid-day snack: Protein shake with a handful of nuts / 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
    Lunch: 200 - 300 grams of chicken breast / turkey breast with 150 - 200 grams of rice / whole grain pasta
    Afternoon snack: Protein shake with a handful of nuts / 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
    Dinner: Same as lunch
    Before bedtime: casein protein shake or cottage cheese

    Try and pour 1 - 2 spoons of olive oil over every proper meal you eat. If you don't like putting it on your food, just take it straight. If you have dinner early and/or you go to bed late, have a sandwich with some thinly sliced turkey breast or any other lean meat you like. Use whole grain bread for this sandwich.

    Obviously, I don't know how your metabolism is and if these amounts are right for you, I would just use it as a guideline and adjust accordingly. I often like to buy ground turkey meat or turkey sausages aswell, because they not only add some good variety to your diet but are also very lean. With the ground turkey meat you could even make some burgers to throw on the grill, but then obviously using a whole grain bun and preferably no sauces to keep this meal "clean". I Sometimes also like to throw in fish and potatoes just to mix it up a bit. You should also try and add some vegetables like broccoli and beans whenever you can, as well as some fruit like apples or bananas (especially post-workout).

    Once a week though, you should go and have whatever you like, so that during the rest of the week you'll have it easier to follow the diet.

    Hope I didn't forget anything. Good luck.
    Sweet, thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. What is your favorite PH cycle to do? What have you had the best results with?
  13. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by chipbrady View Post
    Sweet, thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. What is your favorite PH cycle to do? What have you had the best results with?
    As a beginner, I would advise something like h-drol or epistane for you. Obviously, the stronger the compound, the bigger the gains, with superdrol being pretty much at the top of the list. I have had good results with epistane considering its awesome sides vs gains ratio, but if I ran something stronger like superdrol I would clearly get much "better" results, but would consequently also have to expect stronger sides.

    BTW, I am currently preloading in order to run a dymethazine & M-LMG combo which I am expecting good things from.
  14. New Member
    chipbrady's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    As a beginner, I would advise something like h-drol or epistane for you. Obviously, the stronger the compound, the bigger the gains, with superdrol being pretty much at the top of the list. I have had good results with epistane considering its awesome sides vs gains ratio, but if I ran something stronger like superdrol I would clearly get much "better" results, but would consequently also have to expect stronger sides.

    BTW, I am currently preloading in order to run a dymethazine & M-LMG combo which I am expecting good things from.
    Awesome, I will try H-drol along with the meal plan you suggested and see how it works for me. So you can stack a methyl and a non-methyl but you dont want to stack to methyls is that right? What kind of side effects come with PH's if you are protecting your liver and using a good PCT?
  15. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by chipbrady View Post
    Awesome, I will try H-drol along with the meal plan you suggested and see how it works for me. So you can stack a methyl and a non-methyl but you dont want to stack to methyls is that right? What kind of side effects come with PH's if you are protecting your liver and using a good PCT?
    Well, technically you could stack 2 methyls, but I wouldn't necessarily advise it. I think you'll be fine with an h-drol cycle.

    Most common sides of PHs are testicular atrophy, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, joint ache, back pumps, liver problems. If you are using good support supps and have a spot-on PCT you can limit the amount of sides, obviously depending on the compound that is being run (pretty hard to protect yourself from 30mg of s-drol for example) and the person (everyone reacts differently).
  16. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    since your going to run something no matter what we tell you hdrol. helladrol. halo is the compound you want. there are many clones also, but id stick with one of the good ones
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Megaplexx PCT help!
    By rnitz121 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Megaplexx Cycle
    By birbs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. megaplexx?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in