liver protectants on cycle

PiKappaWRX

Awards
i understand that nolvadex is the best thing to take PCT, but i was wondering as to what you guys were taking on-cycle. for example on a 1-test or a M1t cycle, what would u take during the cycle. milk thistle, etc.?

darius

Just get some 1Fast400 brand liver tabs. Has milk thistle and other fun stuff. I hear most people take 5 tabs a day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NAC, ALA, ALCAR, Milk Thistle. You will hear confilcting reports on whether to take during or only after a cycle. I pesonally take Nac and Ala year round.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't someone bitch at you already about doing m1t @ 18? Not a good idea.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
do a search, all I've seen is you repedatly asking questions. If your going to wait to try ph's, like i think you said, then you have plenty of time to do a search and learn.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
This is from Designer Supps website:
A Word About Liver Protectants

A lot of people have been using liver protectant supplements such as Silymarin and NAC to help protect their liver from damage when using methylated compounds. However, I feel that this is a bad idea. When you use compounds that increase gluthione levels in the liver, it will increase the breakdown of oral drugs, making them less effective. Although increasing liver enzymes is good for your liver, it is bad for any drugs you want to take and allow them to pass through your liver unabated. A better idea would be to use liver protectant supplements before and after a cycle to help your liver rebuild its enzymes after they have been damaged by methylated compounds.

I have no idea if using liver protectants on a cycle will inhibit gains in any significant degree, but it could. Keep that in mind when planning your cycle.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
This is from Designer Supps website:
A Word About Liver Protectants

A lot of people have been using liver protectant supplements such as Silymarin and NAC to help protect their liver from damage when using methylated compounds. However, I feel that this is a bad idea. When you use compounds that increase gluthione levels in the liver, it will increase the breakdown of oral drugs, making them less effective. Although increasing liver enzymes is good for your liver, it is bad for any drugs you want to take and allow them to pass through your liver unabated. A better idea would be to use liver protectant supplements before and after a cycle to help your liver rebuild its enzymes after they have been damaged by methylated compounds.

I have no idea if using liver protectants on a cycle will inhibit gains in any significant degree, but it could. Keep that in mind when planning your cycle.
This may be the reason why I didn't respond well to my first m1t cycle. I ran milk thistle and nac the whole 4wks I was on m1t....only gained 6lbs.....diet and training were in check.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I run a methyl horomone cycle I always take NAC and ALA(year round), never had a comprimising effect on gains for me. However, when I chose to run milk thistle with the other compounds " during cycle " I had hellashish gas and upset stomach symptoms and once milk th. was discontinued everything went back to normal. To this day I still wonder why it would do that. Doing it for pct doesn't bother me at all.

PiKappaWRX

Awards
i am going to wait, and i'm not taking m1t. i just wanted to know more about PH's and PH cycles. i've done some searches and researched on other forums as well. i'll just keep searching and learning, thanks for the input guys.