whats the half life of 1-test cyp

  1. Registered User
    BigRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    180

    whats the half life of 1-test cyp


    is it as long as real test cyp or shorter

  2. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    A cyp ester is a cyp ester...12 days
  3. Registered User
    BigRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    180

    i heard that it was shorter because it was a pro hormone so i was just checking to make sure
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BryanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    866
    Rep Power
    559

    i always heard it acts more like a prop then cyp
  5. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2173

    I've heard 12 days like someone previously stated.
  6. Registered User
    BigBadBootyDady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    258

    I'm currently on it, it took about a week and a half to kick in.
  7. Registered User
    Fpot66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    181

    I read on BN that guys where feeling it kicking in as if it were more like a prop ester. But it seems like more responses here favor the 1.5 week time frame. So, PCT 1wk or 2 after last poke?

    Fpot66
  8. Registered User
    Juiceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    WI
    Age
    33
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    260

    I think that the cyp ester on a pro-hormone is a bit different. The reason being is that when on steriods and using a cyp ester people generally don't feel much untill the 4th-5th week. On pro-hormones with cyp esters people are reporting feeling it by as little as 1-1.5 weeks which would be pretty close to a prop ester of AAS. I myself can say that on 5aa cyp I felt it kick in fairly quickly, and 1.5-2 weeks I was feeling it for sure. Also on days that I inject and a couple days after I can feel it hitting me much harder, therefore I believe it acts much more like a prop ester. I would say start your pct 1 week after last shot.
  9. Registered User
    RRAdam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    246

    it is not a prohormone... it is a steroid just like any other AAS... just like what was mentioned before, a cyp is a cyp.
  10. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the edge
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    577

    Quote Originally Posted by Fpot66
    I read on BN that guys where feeling it kicking in as if it were more like a prop ester. But it seems like more responses here favor the 1.5 week time frame. So, PCT 1wk or 2 after last poke?

    Fpot66
    Bump on this. Any body else have any info.
  11. Registered User
    BigRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    180

    so we have a draw on this one
  12. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the edge
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    577

    I think the best thing to do is take an oral for two weeks after last shot. This way you know for sure that the 1 test cyp has cleared and you won't have wasted a week of pct. Just b/c you don't "feel" the 1 test cyp after one week doesn't mean it's not still affecting natural test production.
  13. Registered User
    BigRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    I think the best thing to do is take an oral for two weeks after last shot. This way you know for sure that the 1 test cyp has cleared and you won't have wasted a week of pct. Just b/c you don't "feel" the 1 test cyp after one week doesn't mean it's not still affecting natural test production.
    if this was true then shouldnt we do that with all long acting compounds so we dont have a slow drop in level but a fast one when we stop taking the fast acting one at the end after all the other has cleared
  14. Registered User
    Juiceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    WI
    Age
    33
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    260

    Quote Originally Posted by RRAdam
    it is not a prohormone... it is a steroid just like any other AAS... just like what was mentioned before, a cyp is a cyp.
    Have you ever tried it then? What were your experiences like with it cause I know a hell of a lot of guys that also feel it acts as a prop ester. If you have experience with 1-test cyp and say Test cyp I bet the "kick in" times will be much different.
  15. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    Basically, just as a rule of thumb, I start PCT 10 days after my last cyp injection. That way you are starting early, but not too early. And I still don't buy that a cyp is more like a prop...an ester is an ester...a cyp is a cyp.
  16. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the edge
    Age
    32
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    577

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    if this was true then shouldnt we do that with all long acting compounds so we dont have a slow drop in level but a fast one when we stop taking the fast acting one at the end after all the other has cleared
    I've have read a few other posts where guys are doing this w/ test enan. Check out candles cycle. The only reason i would recommend this w/1 test is b/c it seems like there are a few different opinions on how long it takes to clear. If you take an oral you won't leave your self hanging, and you can make sure you start your pct at the right time.
  17. Registered User
    Romac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    145

    So what should be the frequency of injection then? if the half life is 12 days should injections happen every 12 days? I thought people were injecting weekly, and i have seen some posts recommending bi-weekly and even tri-weekly?

    Thoroughly confused,
    Romac.
  18. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2173

    Quote Originally Posted by Romac
    So what should be the frequency of injection then? if the half life is 12 days should injections happen every 12 days? I thought people were injecting weekly, and i have seen some posts recommending bi-weekly and even tri-weekly?

    Thoroughly confused,
    Romac.
    I have seen many people injecting 2-3 times a week.
  19. Registered User
    Romac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    I have seen many people injecting 2-3 times a week.
    I'm just a noob trying to sort out all this information. I'm planning a noob cycle of 500mg of 1-test cyp homebrewed for 250mg/ml and was planning on a bi-weekly injection. Is this what everyone else is doing? Half life is the time it takes for half of the dose to be out of your system, so if the half-life is 12 days and if i inject 250ml every 4 days it'll look like this:
    day 1 250mg injected
    day 4 209 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected = 459mg in system
    day 8 167 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected + 209 left of day 4 injection = 626mg in system
    day 12 125 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected + 167 left of day 4 injection + 209 left of day 8 injection = 752mg in system
    etc...

    Is this what's going on? If so, it makes sense why some people are starting off their cycle with a little boost of m1-t or for the first week to get the cycle up and running until the dose ramps up.

    Unless 12 days is not the half-life but the time the entire dose takes to get out of the system which would make the half-life 6 days, in which case my example numbers would have to be condensed to 6 days rather than 12.
  20. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2173

    I know the half life is important for determining when to begin pct...if you are going to be running 500mg a week and its 250mg/ml I would recommend injecting twice a week. M1t could be used to jump start the cycle if you wanted. Are you going to be running any 4ad with the 1test or just the 1test by itself?
  21. Registered User
    Romac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    I know the half life is important for determining when to begin pct...if you are going to be running 500mg a week and its 250mg/ml I would recommend injecting twice a week. M1t could be used to jump start the cycle if you wanted. Are you going to be running any 4ad with the 1test or just the 1test by itself?
    The plan is to run just the 1-test but i have m1t and 4ad kicking around, and if my above math is how this works then i'll probably kick my first cycle off with a few days of m1t. That's probably a really good use for m1t rather than running a whole cycle with it. I'm not gain greedy so i don't mind modest gains. I'm just getting my feet wet so-to-speak. I have clomid, nolva, and 6-oxo as well (not that i'll need all that for 1 pct) I'm planning on just using the nolva for my first pct. My goals are modest...i'm 183@10%bf right now and consider myself an easy gainer. I'll be lifting non-juiced for probably another 6 months, and expect to be around 200@10%bf by then.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:43 PM
  2. whats the half life of trimax
    By bigrich954rr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 02:24 PM
  3. whats the half life of tren and test pro
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 09:41 PM
  4. whats the shelf life of 1-test cyp
    By BigRich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in