Awards
is it as long as real test cyp or shorter

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
A cyp ester is a cyp ester...12 days

bigrich954rr

Awards
i heard that it was shorter because it was a pro hormone so i was just checking to make sure

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i always heard it acts more like a prop then cyp

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I've heard 12 days like someone previously stated.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I'm currently on it, it took about a week and a half to kick in.

Fpot66

Awards
I read on BN that guys where feeling it kicking in as if it were more like a prop ester. But it seems like more responses here favor the 1.5 week time frame. So, PCT 1wk or 2 after last poke?

Fpot66

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I think that the cyp ester on a pro-hormone is a bit different. The reason being is that when on steriods and using a cyp ester people generally don't feel much untill the 4th-5th week. On pro-hormones with cyp esters people are reporting feeling it by as little as 1-1.5 weeks which would be pretty close to a prop ester of AAS. I myself can say that on 5aa cyp I felt it kick in fairly quickly, and 1.5-2 weeks I was feeling it for sure. Also on days that I inject and a couple days after I can feel it hitting me much harder, therefore I believe it acts much more like a prop ester. I would say start your pct 1 week after last shot.

RRAdam

Awards
it is not a prohormone... it is a steroid just like any other AAS... just like what was mentioned before, a cyp is a cyp.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I read on BN that guys where feeling it kicking in as if it were more like a prop ester. But it seems like more responses here favor the 1.5 week time frame. So, PCT 1wk or 2 after last poke?

Fpot66
Bump on this. Any body else have any info.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I think the best thing to do is take an oral for two weeks after last shot. This way you know for sure that the 1 test cyp has cleared and you won't have wasted a week of pct. Just b/c you don't "feel" the 1 test cyp after one week doesn't mean it's not still affecting natural test production.

bigrich954rr

Awards
I think the best thing to do is take an oral for two weeks after last shot. This way you know for sure that the 1 test cyp has cleared and you won't have wasted a week of pct. Just b/c you don't "feel" the 1 test cyp after one week doesn't mean it's not still affecting natural test production.
if this was true then shouldnt we do that with all long acting compounds so we dont have a slow drop in level but a fast one when we stop taking the fast acting one at the end after all the other has cleared

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
it is not a prohormone... it is a steroid just like any other AAS... just like what was mentioned before, a cyp is a cyp.
Have you ever tried it then? What were your experiences like with it cause I know a hell of a lot of guys that also feel it acts as a prop ester. If you have experience with 1-test cyp and say Test cyp I bet the "kick in" times will be much different.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Basically, just as a rule of thumb, I start PCT 10 days after my last cyp injection. That way you are starting early, but not too early. And I still don't buy that a cyp is more like a prop...an ester is an ester...a cyp is a cyp.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
if this was true then shouldnt we do that with all long acting compounds so we dont have a slow drop in level but a fast one when we stop taking the fast acting one at the end after all the other has cleared
I've have read a few other posts where guys are doing this w/ test enan. Check out candles cycle. The only reason i would recommend this w/1 test is b/c it seems like there are a few different opinions on how long it takes to clear. If you take an oral you won't leave your self hanging, and you can make sure you start your pct at the right time.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So what should be the frequency of injection then? if the half life is 12 days should injections happen every 12 days? I thought people were injecting weekly, and i have seen some posts recommending bi-weekly and even tri-weekly?

Thoroughly confused,
Romac.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
So what should be the frequency of injection then? if the half life is 12 days should injections happen every 12 days? I thought people were injecting weekly, and i have seen some posts recommending bi-weekly and even tri-weekly?

Thoroughly confused,
Romac.
I have seen many people injecting 2-3 times a week.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have seen many people injecting 2-3 times a week.
I'm just a noob trying to sort out all this information. I'm planning a noob cycle of 500mg of 1-test cyp homebrewed for 250mg/ml and was planning on a bi-weekly injection. Is this what everyone else is doing? Half life is the time it takes for half of the dose to be out of your system, so if the half-life is 12 days and if i inject 250ml every 4 days it'll look like this:
day 1 250mg injected
day 4 209 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected = 459mg in system
day 8 167 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected + 209 left of day 4 injection = 626mg in system
day 12 125 left of day 1 dose + 250mg newly injected + 167 left of day 4 injection + 209 left of day 8 injection = 752mg in system
etc...

Is this what's going on? If so, it makes sense why some people are starting off their cycle with a little boost of m1-t or for the first week to get the cycle up and running until the dose ramps up.

Unless 12 days is not the half-life but the time the entire dose takes to get out of the system which would make the half-life 6 days, in which case my example numbers would have to be condensed to 6 days rather than 12.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I know the half life is important for determining when to begin pct...if you are going to be running 500mg a week and its 250mg/ml I would recommend injecting twice a week. M1t could be used to jump start the cycle if you wanted. Are you going to be running any 4ad with the 1test or just the 1test by itself?

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know the half life is important for determining when to begin pct...if you are going to be running 500mg a week and its 250mg/ml I would recommend injecting twice a week. M1t could be used to jump start the cycle if you wanted. Are you going to be running any 4ad with the 1test or just the 1test by itself?
The plan is to run just the 1-test but i have m1t and 4ad kicking around, and if my above math is how this works then i'll probably kick my first cycle off with a few days of m1t. That's probably a really good use for m1t rather than running a whole cycle with it. I'm not gain greedy so i don't mind modest gains. I'm just getting my feet wet so-to-speak. I have clomid, nolva, and 6-oxo as well (not that i'll need all that for 1 pct) I'm planning on just using the nolva for my first pct. My goals are modest...i'm 183@10%bf right now and consider myself an easy gainer. I'll be lifting non-juiced for probably another 6 months, and expect to be around 200@10%bf by then.