THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+

MassMachine

Awards
so whats your guys opinions ?...any experiences ect?...

Sean

Awards
1-AD is an oral prohormone. Orals usually have fairly low conversion rates.
One+ is 1-test, the hormone 1-AD converts to in the body (thus, in a sense, one step ahead) and 4-AD, applied transdermally. If you use the recipe BDC and curt2go came up with, you'll be getting much more absorbed, and the 4-AD will give aggression and strength much more than 1-AD. IMHO, 4-AD and 1-test is probably the most powerful legal weight gaining-stack around.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh there is truly no big battle. the only reason you would take 1-ad is if you won't do transdermals.... But as far as transdermals one+ is good. But as you can see by this site there is better and cheaper alternitives... Talk to ya..

Attachments

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yup...1ad obviously a more convient of the two. couple friends of mine tried both, with the one+ yielding far greater results.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
If you do not want to go the transdermal route try 1T by Molecular Nutrition, this wy you do not have to worry about conversion like you would with 1ad.

BigBenn

Awards
If you do not want to go the transdermal route try 1T by Molecular Nutrition, this wy you do not have to worry about conversion like you would with 1ad.
But results from ethers vary a whole lot. I would stick to the more consistant 1-AD

phil216

Awards
  • Established
My results with the ethers have been very good. Strength way up and gaining good size. I can not speak for everyone but I like them. Add to that the fact that 1T is the parent hormone that 1ad conversts to it just makes far more sense to use 1T. That being said I must admit that I do not have a ton of knowledge about 1 test, but it seems like it would just make more sense to use the parent hormone and not a precursor:D