Testorone levels of a 21 year old...... Not that good I don't think.... :(

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So I did a saliva test of just testorone...... And I'm ok with my results but not so happy.... Here are my results....

Scale 36.5 pg/ml to 136.2 pg/ml

My results 82.1 pg/ml

So how do you think my results are for a 21 year old?

* info dumb mistakes when I was 18... Did a cycle of "the one" dumb again did a SD cycle... So now knowin that are my numbers low or are they ok? I think they are ok.... Right in range....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I did some research and from what I gather I'm about in the 750-800 range.... That seems really good since high end is 1005 or so.... So even after dumb cycle mistakes with OTC pct I'm still pretty high on the range!!!! Cool!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
If someone can convert it for me 100% I would be very thankful... As I'm taking a guess that it is 750-800 based on reading of someone knows the conversion that be great

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
So I did a saliva test of just testorone...... And I'm ok with my results but not so happy.... Here are my results....

Scale 36.5 pg/ml to 136.2 pg/ml

My results 82.1 pg/ml

So how do you think my results are for a 21 year old?

* info dumb mistakes when I was 18... Did a cycle of "the one" dumb again did a SD cycle... So now knowin that are my numbers low or are they ok? I think they are ok.... Right in range....
Your results are in the range you posted.

What are you trying to convert?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
From free test to total test.... Like everyone usually uses the 250-1200 scale

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you should get blood work done for it to me more informative, there is a sticky that tells you how to get it done for like 50 bucks no insurance, completely confidential, fast results.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I would but I'm in NJ one of the states it doesn't work in.