First PH cycle using Epi-Cynodrone... is it safe?

N

ninja600

Awards
Hello, I've been lurking around here and I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm 29 yrs old, 6'2, 190lbs. My buddy gave me a bottle of Epi-Cynodrone and I'm going to take that along with NaTren HGX for my first cycle of a month and then do a PCT. I have read that the methylated steroid is bad for the liver. I don't have any live problems, but I'm just wondering how bad this can be? I will also be doing NO-xplode and protein shakes.

This is my first cycle and I'm not sure how many cycles I will do if any more. I'm not looking to get crazy with the stacks on the first cycle here. I've lifted a lot for the last 14 years but in the last 2 years I have slacked quite a bit. I used to be an extremely hard gainer but as my metabolism and life style have slowed down I have gained weight.

What are you experienced users thoughts? Is this good or bad? I'm looking for something that should be relatively easy on me for my first cycle and I have heard that Epi is good for a first cycle?

I appreciate your input.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
SEARCH BUTTON is awesome!!!

seriously the answer is in 1000+ posts on here.

you dont want the NO explode while ON for BP reasons....

do you have a SERM is the next magic question...

N

ninja600

Awards
As of right now I have what I listed. Do I need to take a SERM at the same time as the Epi?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
As of right now I have what I listed. Do I need to take a SERM at the same time as the Epi?
OUCH!!! that answer says you have not read up at all.. not hating but you just proved you are long way away from being ready to do this..

read up... like a LOT.... no really... a LOT.

N

ninja600

Awards
Wow OMG OUCH like srlsy? Thanks a lot. I'm aware that I'm not fully educated in this area. So I thought hey why don't I go to this forum where there are lots of people who are... obviously that has backfired.

Thanks for the help, or lack there of.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Wow OMG OUCH like srlsy? Thanks a lot. I'm aware that I'm not fully educated in this area. So I thought hey why don't I go to this forum where there are lots of people who are... obviously that has backfired.

Thanks for the help, or lack there of.

Im all for helping... but people who have at least made an effort to learn something for themselves... you say you have but based on your post its clear you have done 0 research of your own.... so spend an hour reading up and THEN ask questions. Not being a dick... thats kinda how it works... on ALL forums not here. I dont speak or represent this forum in any way as I am relatively new myself but Ive learned you have to make a little effort on your own. No spoonfeeding the entire meal here.

J

Just A Hack

Awards
There are some really good sticky posts with subjects like PH and PCT. Those are a great help for gaining the basics and more about these items.

In a nutshell

PH with cycle support. After cycle you run PCT which includes SERM and test booster, I run cycle support through PCT also but that's just me.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
SEARCH BUTTON is awesome!!!

seriously the answer is in 1000+ posts on here.

you dont want the NO explode while ON for BP reasons....

do you have a SERM is the next magic question...
I use a preworkout on cycle.....no problems. 1,3Dimeth and non-1,3Dimeth.

Yes, it could be an issue but this is a lot of broscience propagation. There are a lot of beneficial things in a preworkout that can become useful while on cycle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I use a preworkout on cycle.....no problems. 1,3Dimeth and non-1,3Dimeth.

Yes, it could be an issue but this is a lot of broscience propagation. There are a lot of beneficial things in a preworkout that can become useful while on cycle.
my error then.. I guess that would be person specific then.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
look at it from the way we see it, you are new to prohormones / steroids (yes, epistane is a steroid) and you are about to put these into your body. just seems like a good idea to read up on the numerous posts/ logs/ reviews about these before asking someone to lay it all out for you. when you have to read it and understand it you actually learn it. that way, when / if a problem arises you might be better suited to fixing it rather than having to log on to the interwebs, post a question, and wait for a response. on that note, yes epi is a fairly mild compound and most use either it or h-drol as a first prohormone / oral steroid. be sure to read up on post cycle therapy and get a SERM. btw, does anyone else have the problem of making paragraphs in the quick reply, but when it actually posts it is just one big jumbled mess?