AH/AL/EPI

funkja

Awards
oops previously posted in wrong subforum..hope this is the right one!

just a few questions/advice on my upcoming cycle (preloading cycle support atm).

6 weeks looking at running AndroHard/Epi then tossing in Androlean on the 3rd week and running through till 8 weeks. or should i just take all 3 for 6 weeks?

1 AH 2x2 IBE Epi 30
2 AH 2x2 IBE Epi 30
3 AH/AL 2x2 IBE Epi 30
4 AH/AL 2x2 IBE Epi 30
5 AH/AL 2x2 IBE Epi 30
6 AH/AL 2x2 IBE Epi 30
7 AL 2x2
8 AL 2x2

pct
9 TRS + Torem + DAA 3g
10 TRS + Torem + DAA 3g + Erase 3x
11 TRS + Torem + DAA 3g + Erase 3x
12 TRS + Torem + DAA 3g + Erase 3x

questions:
Torem dosing? i'm trying torem this round as i've done both nolva and clomid.
The nolva i didnt particularly care for, libido dropped like a toilet seat and i like the huge money shots from clomid. any issues with using torem as pct for epi?

how would you alter this run?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id save the Epi for a run with just Androhard. Running all 3 id consider lowering the epi dose, otherwise that should be a solid stack.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. Might think about saving the epi for another run, but it's not a bad stack imo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know your decision

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming you are looking to cut?

funkja

Awards
sorry dudes, busy week.

Yeah looking to finish up a cut, been on a steady lifestyle change the last 6 months and 30 lbs lighter. I wasn't big by any means, 245ish @21% but I was tired of rollin with the 6'7 330 lb brutes at jitsu so I'm goin to 205 lol.

got a nice clen ' plateau buster' 3 months back and wanting to harden up a bit.
not looking to add size as stated.

But anywho yes looking to cut, still at ends about adding the epi since I've no experience with AH/AL.

Tapatalk

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've run epi before id definatly consider running AL/AH without it and see how you like it. Although I see a lot of guys recomp with this stack, losing 10lbs of fat and adding clsoe to 5lbs of muscle, so if your nutrition isnt geared right, you might not drop like you want.

funkja

Awards
Dropping the epi change my pct?

Tapatalk bitches

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropping the epi change my pct?

Tapatalk bitches
Cycle looks fine. I never get anything from epi unless I run it at 60mg or higher. But with AH/AL, you won't need as high a dose. But still don't know if 30mg is worth it.

funkja

Awards
I might just drop the epi and save em for winter. I'll give andro an honest solo run. in doing so I'd keep my pct the same correct?

Tapatalk

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might just drop the epi and save em for winter. I'll give andro an honest solo run. in doing so I'd keep my pct the same correct?

Tapatalk
Yes, or you can save the torem for later.