Help wanna take a proven PH

bigoski

Awards
im 21 and have my mind set on taking a prohormone need help finding where i can get my hands on one thats not dhea and need a good pct regime any help will be greatly apreaciated

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Online? you can order every PH from online shops, as well as serms for PCT from online pharmacies, even without prescription...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Look up halovar buy to bottles should be about 70 bucks

Then look up nolva research.... Buy one bottle should be $50

Then you take the pills of halovar... 50/50/75/75/75

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Look up halovar buy to bottles should be about 70 bucks

Then look up nolva research.... Buy one bottle should be $50

Then you take the pills of halovar... 50/50/75/75/75
if you are paying $50 for nolva, you arent looking in the right places. i got mine for $15 and it was awesome.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im 21 and have my mind set on taking a prohormone need help finding where i can get my hands on one thats not dhea and need a good pct regime any help will be greatly apreaciated
if you wanna use a PH thats fine, but take some time to learn and research what your doing. if you have to ask where to get a good ph from, your not ready.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yea, look up.....well any ****ing PH you want and you will see a million choices of different places online to buy them. Its not a secret. And as far as SERM, type in "research chemical".

Spongy33

Spongy33

Awards
This says it all. Someone once told me that a person should not even consider taking a PH until they can answer the questions themselves through their own research. There is an abundance of information on these boards, and others, that will provide you with the information you are requesting. After you have answered your own questions, come back here, post an introduction with you stats, diet, and workout regime, then I'm sure you will find plenty of support. If you have your mind set on taking one, then no one is going to be able to stop you. That's fine. It's your body, but please continue with caution as it is certainly possible to screw yourself up. Take the time to do the research, then come back with more specific questions.