PHs used for contest dieting

BigChuckles

Awards
Sup guys,

I'm currently 9 weeks out from an amateur show. This is my first time competitng and I was thinking of using a PH to harden up. I've had 1-test and M5AA in mind for a 4-6 week cycle. I want to try 1-test/3 alpha in a transdermal but I was thinking that may be too androgenic. Would this be a better stack if I included a small amount of an aromitizable PH such as 4ad or 1,4 Andro. I would also be interested in the PHs others used to cut up. I've done a couple of PH cycles in the past including 4ad, 1,4 Andro, 4ht, and 1-test

Thanks a lot

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M5aa would be perfect for this, go with at least 80-100mg ED for 6 weeks.. I'll be doing the same only adding Proviron @ 50mg ED.. This stack (I've done it already) is damn good for hardening, and giving a full pump with very little in regards to water retention..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
M5aa is a great choice - or if someone is selling 5aa cyp that is good too.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I wish someone would sell some premade 5aa cyp.

BigChuckles

Awards
Thanks bigpetefox. Btw, you're looking good keep up the good work.

PumpingBricks70

Awards
M5aa would be perfect for this, go with at least 80-100mg ED for 6 weeks.. I'll be doing the same only adding Proviron @ 50mg ED.. This stack (I've done it already) is damn good for hardening, and giving a full pump with very little in regards to water retention..
I know you know what you are doing so I'm not implying anything here but I always thought people agreed that 6 weeks on a methyl was too long. :blink: I'm going to be doing a contest too and am planning a very similar stack, and if I'm able to run some M5AA safely for 6 weeks, I sure as hell am going to do so! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you know what you are doing so I'm not implying anything here but I always thought people agreed that 6 weeks on a methyl was too long. :blink: I'm going to be doing a contest too and am planning a very similar stack, and if I'm able to run some M5AA safely for 6 weeks, I sure as hell am going to do so! :D
I think it depends on the compound.. M5 seems to be abit mild in the side-effects department, while M1T would be like a slow death.. I wouldn't say it's cool to use drol or dbol that long, but it has been done.. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
m5aa would def do the job. I had great results at 60mgs a day

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the M5AA...love that stuff. Just stated another cut w/ 50mg a day, bumping to 60 or 80 on weeks 2, 3.

BigChuckles

Awards
Has anyone stacked this with something such as 1-test to increase the lean gains.

Thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone stacked this with something such as 1-test to increase the lean gains.

Thanks
It can be done, the problem would be do you really wanna be a zombie? :D

BigChuckles

Awards
Haha what do you mean by being a zombie? Will I be like suppressed and tired all the time? Fill me in.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha what do you mean by being a zombie? Will I be like suppressed and tired all the time? Fill me in.
That's the answer.. ;)

I'm a brave soul, so if I had the means I'd go with 1-test cyp 200mg EOD, and M5 60mg ED for 8 weeks.. I'm planning the same with 5AA cyp and M5 in the next couple weeks..

BigChuckles

Awards
That's the answer.. ;)

I'm a brave soul, so if I had the means I'd go with 1-test cyp 200mg EOD, and M5 60mg ED for 8 weeks.. I'm planning the same with 5AA cyp and M5 in the next couple weeks..
8 weeks? I don't think I could go that long. Sounds like suicide haha. I may stick to the 6 weeks with a 1-test transdermal. I don't wanna pin myself yet. I'm scared :sad: How much does that dosage of 1-test cyp translate into a daily dosage of 1-test transdermal. Do you think the addition of 1,4 andro will be good? I want to use this up until the competition so I don't want any water weight gain.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was saying I'm brave enough to try it.. ;)

Go for 6wks, the injectable would be absorbed higher than the transdermal.. You'd need alot of transdermal daily to match a 400mg per week dose.. Too bad there's no 1-test prop out..

BigChuckles

Awards
Well do you think the 1,4 andro would be a good choice to add up until the competition? You know to keep some estrogen in the body? Sorry if i'm becoming a bug-a-boo :p

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 2 week M1T cycle, and started M5aa 3 days before the end and ran it 1 Month at 40mg perday, excellent results.Actually thinking of adding M5aa to the end of a test/eq cycle instead of whinny, or VAR.

peace

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well do you think the 1,4 andro would be a good choice to add up until the competition? You know to keep some estrogen in the body? Sorry if i'm becoming a bug-a-boo :p
If you do, I'd say not to use the methylated product.. If alittle estrogen is needed, go with 1,4AD products like Boldione.. Or, try a low-dose oral 4AD, maybe around 400mg ED.. :thumbsup:

BigChuckles

Awards
If you do, I'd say not to use the methylated product.. If alittle estrogen is needed, go with 1,4AD products like Boldione.. Or, try a low-dose oral 4AD, maybe around 400mg ED.. :thumbsup:
Where can I go to find out info about how to pin myself. I may work up the nerve over the next couple of weeks if I build up the confidence.

BigChuckles

Awards
Well i'm debating on using 1-test Cyp and 5 AA Cyp (assuming I work up the nerve to pin) or 1-test transdermal and M5AA. I was reading up on the M4OHN and it is suppose to stimulate CNS. I'm assuming this would help with the lethargy of the 1-test? If I chose not to pin would this be to stressful on my liver because the cycle would involve two methyls? I think my cycle will only be 6 weeks long as I stated earlier. I may be willing to have some bloodwork taken assuming my pocket book can handle it. BP or anyone else fill me in.

Thanks

jimmypop13

Awards
I have no idea but would m5aa and 5aa cyp be the same thing if you injected the cyp? And it wouldn't be as bad on your liver either? Why would you want to run both at the same time? thanks for the help
-Chris

BigChuckles

Awards
I have no idea but would m5aa and 5aa cyp be the same thing if you injected the cyp? And it wouldn't be as bad on your liver either? Why would you want to run both at the same time? thanks for the help
-Chris
I don't want to take m5aa and 5aa cyp at the same time. I want to include either m5aa or 5aa cyp in my stack.

jimmypop13

Awards
oops, I didn't mean you, I just meant why would anyone want to run both if they are the same thing. Are they?

BigChuckles

Awards
oops, I didn't mean you, I just meant why would anyone want to run both if they are the same thing. Are they?
oh ok. :thumbsup: Well there chemical make up is slightly different but i'm not sure exactly how they are different in regards to how they work.

az2u

Awards
Anybody have any problems w/acne while on M5AA? I'm 38 yrs old and still get a zit or two
when I stress out. TIA