ph/ds and rockstar energy drinks!

dannyn2007

Awards
i know cycling ph/ds can cause high blood pressure, liver problems, back bumps, lathergy, etc......well, my girlfriend got me some energy drinks cause i had to work early and she got me the rock star sugar free drink. i looked in the nutritional fact and saw the ingredients caffiene, TAURINE, gensing, MILK THISLE, etc.....i know caffiene isnt the best choice while on cycle but rock star energy drinks has SOME of the stuff you need for on cycle support lol, or i guess before a workout cause im sure it helps with lethagry, back bumps, liver since it has taurine, milk thisle, caffene and so on. I thought it was "kinda" cool. just wanted to share lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would depend no your Blood pressure and resistance to stims.

I for one took OEP, preworkout, drank diet soda while on cycle and my BP remained normal, no head aches etc. while my friend can't even take in Diet soda w/o raising his bp on cycle...

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
The amounts of said supps in these energy drinks are TINY compared to how we dose those types of things

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, you'll need to drink about 5-6 cans probably to get a good starting dosage of support supplements.

a rockstar, or monster, or even 2 scoops of you fav pre workout drink shouldn't be a problem if you are a healthy adult. but if you aren't healthy, well, you shouldn't be cycling steroids to begin with.

dannyn2007

Awards
It would depend no your Blood pressure and resistance to stims.

I for one took OEP, preworkout, drank diet soda while on cycle and my BP remained normal, no head aches etc. while my friend can't even take in Diet soda w/o raising his bp on cycle...
thas why i said "it can"...

dannyn2007

Awards
i know its low dose, just said i thought it was "KINDA" cool. com'on people, we all know you cant take 5 or 6 cans a day. thats why you have to take cycle assist or cycle support etc....just something i thought was "kinda" cool and wanted to share.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
i know its low dose, just said i thought it was "KINDA" cool. com'on people, we all know you cant take 5 or 6 cans a day. thats why you have to take cycle assist or cycle support etc....just something i thought was "kinda" cool and wanted to share.
fail-blue-screen.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehe, well thanks for the info. It's a funny fact for sure ;)

dannyn2007

Awards
yea, you'll need to drink about 5-6 cans probably to get a good starting dosage of support supplements.

a rockstar, or monster, or even 2 scoops of you fav pre workout drink shouldn't be a problem if you are a healthy adult. but if you aren't healthy, well, you shouldn't be cycling steroids to begin with.
ignore my post with the qoute, i wasnt reading your comment correctly.