Any ideas how to reduce Estrogen w/o script Nolvadex or AI?

1. Any ideas how to reduce Estrogen w/o script Nolvadex or AI?

I'm on TRT therapy (200mg x week) and cycle SD every 4-6 weeks. My test # hovers around 1,000-1,200 and estradiol is also high at times due to higher test levels. I'm prone to gyno from Tren, but ok otherwise.What can I take absent script Nolvadex or an AI to combat estradiol issues(high counts and water/fat retention)??? Saw palmetto? Zinc??? OTC ideas??Thanks in advance !!

2. well, chrysin seems to be found in a lot of otc supplements as an anti e. it's oral availability sucks, so if you go with that, i'd say to look for it in large quantities to take with food, or make a transdermal solution.

why dont you want to use an aromatase inhibitor like topical formestane or atd?

3. letro, adex. You need something real for what your doing. The only OTC product that would do a thing would be forma stanzol.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, chrysin seems to be found in a lot of otc supplements as an anti e. it's oral availability sucks, so if you go with that, i'd say to look for it in large quantities to take with food, or make a transdermal solution.why dont you want to use an aromatase inhibitor like topical formestane or atd?
    I've never tried that, but maybe that's the ticket? I'm afraid of what AI's do to HDL and LDL is my only concern.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do estrogen blockers reduce acne?
    By Milkman55 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. Epistane pct - why reduce estrogen?
    By revencer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 11:59 PM
  4. Going to the doc for a script