Any ideas how to reduce Estrogen w/o script Nolvadex or AI?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT therapy (200mg x week) and cycle SD every 4-6 weeks. My test # hovers around 1,000-1,200 and estradiol is also high at times due to higher test levels. I'm prone to gyno from Tren, but ok otherwise.What can I take absent script Nolvadex or an AI to combat estradiol issues(high counts and water/fat retention)??? Saw palmetto? Zinc??? OTC ideas??Thanks in advance !!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, chrysin seems to be found in a lot of otc supplements as an anti e. it's oral availability sucks, so if you go with that, i'd say to look for it in large quantities to take with food, or make a transdermal solution.

why dont you want to use an aromatase inhibitor like topical formestane or atd?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
letro, adex. You need something real for what your doing. The only OTC product that would do a thing would be forma stanzol.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
well, chrysin seems to be found in a lot of otc supplements as an anti e. it's oral availability sucks, so if you go with that, i'd say to look for it in large quantities to take with food, or make a transdermal solution.why dont you want to use an aromatase inhibitor like topical formestane or atd?
I've never tried that, but maybe that's the ticket? I'm afraid of what AI's do to HDL and LDL is my only concern.