Torn ACL & Meniscus Recovery help??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I've read around a bit and asked quite few physical therpists about the BEST and FASTEST way to recover from knee surgery. I tore my ACL, my Meniscus, and strained my MCL in a soccer game and will be having surgery on July 27th. I am 34 years old. 6' and 195 lbs. I am quite lean but want to be leaner. I'm not new to cycles and have ran quite a few. Are there any products you would use to recover as fast as ossible to return to my sport. My surgeon said 4 months I can be playing with a brace and possibly without within 6 months. I was told by a few therapists that NO2 products were great for blood flow purposes but not many knew anything about compounds. Any help guys? Cheers, Angel77

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read around a bit and asked quite few physical therpists about the BEST and FASTEST way to recover from knee surgery. I tore my ACL, my Meniscus, and strained my MCL in a soccer game and will be having surgery on July 27th. I am 34 years old. 6' and 195 lbs. I am quite lean but want to be leaner. I'm not new to cycles and have ran quite a few. Are there any products you would use to recover as fast as ossible to return to my sport. My surgeon said 4 months I can be playing with a brace and possibly without within 6 months. I was told by a few therapists that NO2 products were great for blood flow purposes but not many knew anything about compounds. Any help guys? Cheers, Angel77
deca comes to mind other than that I'm not sure.rest and time to heal is key.they should then have you go through physical therapy for quite awhile.I'd really focus on making sure its completely healed before continuing in your sport.be sure to pay attention to keeping it covered and clean when you get to that point.also ask them about what you and they can take to ensure you don't have any blood clotting problems there is something they can give you during the surgery I believe that lowers the risk but I cannot recall the name of it.

also ask them about any meds you are taking as some can create problems after surgery

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
The surgeon prefers the Allograph (Cadaver) Tendon for surgery and I'm not so sure of it. From what I've read 25% of active men under 40 that have Allograph ACL surgery have another tear. Any words guys? Cheers, angel77

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
why are you asking us about which surgery is better...you have a DOCTOR.
compounds...umm deca i guess?? but thats more for joint lubrication.
a dude here tore his left pec off the joint/bone everything it was just rolled up. he got surgery than was doing high doses ghrp6 shot into the surgery for a few months. after month or so he was doing form reps with 225 on flat, his previous max was close to 500 i believe. that and if u have the money a low dose HGH like 2ius a day

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I have read that GH is the only thing that actually strengthens tendons. AAS wise I would say either DBOL or deca also, and don't forget test ! Test cyp is great btw

TAPShr3d

Awards
Hey man sorry to hear about the knee injury. I tore my afl and meniscus playing basketball 3 year ago so I know exactly how you feel. My surgeon chose to do a patellar graft. According to him it's the strongest repair and for active individuals with high chance of regaining most of your range of motion back. FYI I have about 85-90% of my rom back. Another possibility is your body may reject the cadaver tendon.

Hope this helps and good luck man. Rehab was a bitch and hurt like hell!!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
why are you asking us about which surgery is better...you have a DOCTOR.
compounds...umm deca i guess?? but thats more for joint lubrication.
a dude here tore his left pec off the joint/bone everything it was just rolled up. he got surgery than was doing high doses ghrp6 shot into the surgery for a few months. after month or so he was doing form reps with 225 on flat, his previous max was close to 500 i believe. that and if u have the money a low dose HGH like 2ius a day
He was doing IM injection?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
bashman:

umm he was shooting it in the peck, idk how deep.