Andro mass cycle and PCT help

kidmuscle65

Awards
Hi I want to stack Andro mass with one of the two PH's I Have around the house and Im trying to decide bettween either 1 andro, or chlorodrol 50. Would either utt AROM-x,Aromadrol15 for PCT be suficent, I olny intend to run this for a month on and then PCT. Any light that could be shed on this would be highly apreciated.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could stack it with either, but you will need a more comprehensive PCT. I suggest a SERM with our TRS

kidmuscle65

Awards
cool thanks for the advice ont the PCT because of the sugestion of the SERM im questioning if I might be to young for AM? as I'M only 21, my goal with adding the other PH is to keep the gains from From AM as lean as posible because it seems to be a bulk gainer from what iv read about it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
imo you are too young for any PH/AAS, do some research and read up on diet and training and then come back to this in the future.

kidmuscle65

Awards
Im well aware that im young, I wasent trying to get into an age debate but just wanted to see how people were running AM. IV been traing for a total of 7 years and Iv been seriously bb for the last year now iv ran 1 andro, and cholorodrol 50 but those are mild Ph's and I had no side efects from either. I was considering runing AM but seeing the sugestion of the serium is telling me that AM is a heavy PH and that id be to young for it. Thanks for the advice though man apreciate it and I will stay away from AM till im older.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess you didn't realize that 1-andro and AM share one of the same target hormones. IMO, at only 21, you should not already have 2 hormonal cycles under your belt.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I want to stack Andro mass with one of the two PH's I Have around the house and Im trying to decide bettween either 1 andro, or chlorodrol 50. Would either utt AROM-x,Aromadrol15 for PCT be suficent, I olny intend to run this for a month on and then PCT. Any light that could be shed on this would be highly apreciated.
Generally speaking, people run 6 caps a day (recommended dosage) for either 4, 6 or 8 weeks.

You don't need to stack it, unless you have something dry like winny, furaza, epistane, androhard or superdrol to balance out water retention.