Trenazone + Stano drol => FIRST PH CYCLE

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
hi guys

so iv'e decided after mounths of reading threads and taking advices, to run my first PH cycle

My goal is "gaining lean muscle ( lean bulking), hardening, while dropping some body fat"

My diet will be : low carb ( specially taked after workout ( some 80g ) and 18-20h in anabolic phase ( 80 to 100g with fiber added called SPAGULAX with 200mg chromium both to limit extra absorbtion and regulate insulin )

and 160 g of protein with offcors with vegetable

I dont like milk proteins ( coz their effect on insulin and blood sugar and skin thickness), so i will run into egg and beef proteins powders

Morphology : ENDOMORPHE ( "I WAS OBEESE BEFORE losing some 80 lbs )

Skin : THICK AND WATER\FAT are very very quick gained...

Supplements :

Now im running erase ( 1 week )

with Roxylean ( for energy)

L-Leucin

So ph will be :

Trenazone transdermal ( for low toxicity in my first cycle)

with

Stano drol

PCT:

Erase
+
Daa

Any suggestions? advices about dosage ?

Need your opinion please

thank you very much

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aside from the standard, How old are you? How tall/heavy are you? and how long have you been training question, What made you choose TREN?!

also... on a PH 160g protein, plus 80g carbs??? is that all?

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
23 years old, i train for 4 years

Trenazone : simply because its transdermal PH and for its very low toxicity for first cycle ( do you suggest an other one? hdrol? ) and its good reviews for gaining lean muscle

combined with stano drol for more results

diet? yes that's all i wont bulk but drop some body fat while gaining lean mass

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
please need your opinions, i'm confused...

does trenazone+stanodrol make good results ? or h drol + stano drol is better?

please help me , my english is not good and where i'm living people cant help me...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
h drol and stano. Tren can have some bad sides

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
You need more protien and carbs while one cycle. Way more.

smith22

Awards
Just my 2cents...First your diet needs alot work but i would need weight/goals and how many cals/macro and everything to help u there, along with pct and your cycle support you should do some more research on tren... i always go safe then sorry... i dont know about the transdermal but if its the same as x/tren by cel i ran it along with androhard ... and i would say i was pretty shut down my libido was ok on cycle the first weeks and by the end was gone completely... i ran the trs with a serm (torem) for pct.. and recovered fully and prolly have even higher libido than before... and on cycle i didnt have any sides besides low libido but tren can be pretty nasty for progestin/gyno id recomend gettin some p5p or zforce by dymatize because the ldopa and helps with sides and it takes care of puffy nips. Tren can also raise blood pressure n cause some pretty bad headaches so hawthorn berry helps with that, throw in some fish oil daily and a good multi and if you want you could go with daa the whole cycle and into ur pct use erase in your pct i wouldn't use it as a stand alone.. but i am def recommending a serm for tren... i dont know alot about stanadrol besides it being a mild ph and good for hardening. its not a methyl so it can be ran at pretty high mgs for a first cycle i would say.. this would be good.. stanadrol- 300/450/450/450 tren 90/90/90/90..... i think this would be great for a cut/recomp and its great for strength... what does ur training split look like cardio?? You need to give us some more info on you for us to help

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
thank you very much for this explaination, so do you think it's better to run with hdrol +stano drol ( wich is androhard clone) ??

wlkir100

Awards
How stano for libido? as DHT derivate it may could push it a bit, against the trenazone supression

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your PCT looks pretty weak for a trenazone/stanodrol cycle. Thats just my opinion though...I like to be safe.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenazone is transdermal dienolone. i think it would pair very well with the cycle you are planning. your pct needs some work though.

wlkir100

Awards
Optimal PCT would be include a SERM + maybe an AI.

Would run some anti-prolactin supps/meds (Bromocriptin for i.e.) if prolactin issues occur, but stanodrol is totaly legit in combination with tren, cause as matter of fact, not the absolute progesteron and estrogen level counts, more the relative of it compared with dht.

Trenazone shuts your tests down -> less testosterone -> less dht.
Trenazone acts like progestine -> physiological effects of estrogen are increased, while dht is decreased -> libido loss -> for some people bitch tits (because of prolactin)

Stano would be the rightest compound, which you can run with tren.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2cents...First your diet needs alot work but i would need weight/goals and how many cals/macro and everything to help u there, along with pct and your cycle support you should do some more research on tren... i always go safe then sorry... i dont know about the transdermal but if its the same as x/tren by cel i ran it along with androhard ... and i would say i was pretty shut down my libido was ok on cycle the first weeks and by the end was gone completely... i ran the trs with a serm (torem) for pct.. and recovered fully and prolly have even higher libido than before... and on cycle i didnt have any sides besides low libido but tren can be pretty nasty for progestin/gyno id recomend gettin some p5p or zforce by dymatize because the ldopa and helps with sides and it takes care of puffy nips. Tren can also raise blood pressure n cause some pretty bad headaches so hawthorn berry helps with that, throw in some fish oil daily and a good multi and if you want you could go with daa the whole cycle and into ur pct use erase in your pct i wouldn't use it as a stand alone.. but i am def recommending a serm for tren... i dont know alot about stanadrol besides it being a mild ph and good for hardening. its not a methyl so it can be ran at pretty high mgs for a first cycle i would say.. this would be good.. stanadrol- 300/450/450/450 tren 90/90/90/90..... i think this would be great for a cut/recomp and its great for strength... what does ur training split look like cardio?? You need to give us some more info on you for us to help
Hey bro. It's nice of you to offer extensive suggestions to ninopump, however, please read a little about the trenazone product and don't make any assumptions. It's nothing like any of those X-Tren compounds. It is transdermal dienolone. It's a great cutter and it has quite a low side effect profile. I don't know how you get 90/90/90/90 for the dosing of this product either. The recommended dose is 8 pumps and it that is equivalent to 75mg of dienolone. That would be a good starting pound. It's not pills, so why do you even make that assumption? The effects are also nothing like that of the capsules of the older 'tren' named compounds. Those so-called 'tren' products aren't even like trenbolone either.

I'm not out to make enemies or put you down, I'm just saying that this could be and should be an informative thread for anyone who searches for advice on a stack such as this and then people read things like what you're suggesting and get all fudged up while trying to legitimately research the proper use for the product and they end up either screwing it up or having to find a whole new thread, so I suggest that you please edit your post about the advice.

Anyhow, yes this is a very good stack in theory and should make well for a recomp cycle. I would run both compounds for 8 weeks though. Stano drol is not methylated and the Trenazone is topical, so stress on the liver will not be effected the same as if you were running a methylated compound. The results for both products get better past week 4 anyhow, so after you hit your sweet spot you can keep going the extra 9 yards.

The other members are correct in that you need to adjust your macros and your PCT. You don't need a ton of protein, but you should shoot for 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight from whole foods and throw in a shake post workout and maybe another one during the day to take advantage of the positive nitrogen balance that comes from the gear. The advice to use a PCT with a SERM along with DAA and Erase is definitely good. I personally have had great success with toremifene. You CAN get away with Erase and DAA, sure... but like someone said, it's better safe than sorry.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
^^^the man speaks the truth. quality post!

wallywest

Awards
Hey sorry for cutting in but hopefully you can help me i'm starting my first cycle of ph i had never done it before or steroids for that matter always on pre workout drinks creatine bcaa protein and i just got into test boosters which brought me to use to researching a little further to ph the recommendation i was giving by a fellow weight lifter and actually found in one of the forums here was

Trenazone 75/75/75/75/75/75/75
Boladrol 06/08/08
Epistane 00/00/30/40/40/40/40

I weight 190-195 14%bf
I have worked out for ten years
two years competed in pwer lifting when i 18-19
don't know if that helps and i was certified in p.t and nutrition
for 6 years I eat well and train with high reps which have always helped my gains

I keep getting mix reviews like gentlemen before i was told on here to stay away from trenazone you help also with a pct /serm

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Make your own thread, people will help you. Your tren doses seem a little low, but that looks like a pretty good cycle.

Making your own post will probably get you more help.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hi guys

so iv'e decided after mounths of reading threads and taking advices, to run my first PH cycle

My goal is "gaining lean muscle ( lean bulking), hardening, while dropping some body fat"

My diet will be : low carb ( specially taked after workout ( some 80g ) and 18-20h in anabolic phase ( 80 to 100g with fiber added called SPAGULAX with 200mg chromium both to limit extra absorbtion and regulate insulin )

and 160 g of protein with offcors with vegetable

I dont like milk proteins ( coz their effect on insulin and blood sugar and skin thickness), so i will run into egg and beef proteins powders

Morphology : ENDOMORPHE ( "I WAS OBEESE BEFORE losing some 80 lbs )

Skin : THICK AND WATER\FAT are very very quick gained...

Supplements :

Now im running erase ( 1 week )

with Roxylean ( for energy)

L-Leucin

So ph will be :

Trenazone transdermal ( for low toxicity in my first cycle)

with

Stano drol

PCT:

Erase
+
Daa

Any suggestions? advices about dosage ?

Need your opinion please

thank you very much
yah i would use CAA on cycle and formad during pct
HCGenerate would also be good on cycle, stopping where pct starts.

also i think you need to work on your die tif your going to build any NOTICABLE muscle, choose to eather bulk or cut and go with it.
from what you have about it look like your cals ar going to be around 2000cal, WAY too low. also what about fats? you realize fats are also VERY important to have right?
r.

just my 0.2

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also a test base like Transaderma, testcyp or teste or even M1D would make this cycle alot better.

wallywest

Awards
Make your own thread, people will help you. Your tren doses seem a little low, but that looks like a pretty good cycle.

Making your own post will probably get you more help.

Thank you so ill stick with this cycle and i tried doing my own post but iv'e notice people suggest thing for promotional reasons or give advise for one product and knock another while not being too fimiliar with it what force of green said made sence to me and seems as if he has more knowledg about tranozone then the people that gave me advise before for example a few said this cycle looked good including your self but others said not use all three together but nonetheless thank you for the feed back i very much appreciate it i will stick with it and log it next monday 2 bola and 2 tren came in but still waiting on epi oh and i figured for serm nolva ?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Link your other post, I'll talk more and answer questions in there.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
stano

anywhere from 800-1200mg daily split in divided doses.

Last edited:
seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
PCT

Im gonna have pill form of clomid and nova preety soon