Taking Water Pills (Diurex) With Test E To Handle Water Retention.

Mindstamina

Awards
Simple question, would it be okay to take water pills like Diurex combined with cardio to handle water retention you get from a Test E cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you just run a low dose of an ai instead of having to worry about overheating and dehydration.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
lol, yah bro, you need to take care of what's CAUSING the water retention, and that's estrogen.

Mindstamina

Awards
why dont you just run a low dose of an ai instead of having to worry about overheating and dehydration.
I am 6'4 and 269 pounds. I am n a clean diet, have lost 30 pounds and aiming to lose 30 more. Than I will take Test E at 500mg a week /10 weeks to bulk up muscle wise.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then run something else along with it. like dimethazine at 30-45mg for 3-4 weeks, and weeks 9-12 run winstrol @ 50mg e/d.

in between the dimethazine and winstrol, use topical formestane at 1-2 servings per day.

both dzine and topical formestane can be found really inexpensive right now, nutra has our topical formestane on sale for like 23 bucks i believe.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/formestane-120-ml.html

or you can buy two bottles of formestane, and run it at 1-2 servings each day to help keep all that test from converting into estrogen the whole cycle, you wont gain as much without the excess estrogen, but you will make nice lean gains.

i'd still say to kick start with 30mg of dzine.