SD clone Question, help appreciated

Died4nothing

Awards
I am 26, 6'0, 205lbs. I have a SD clone on the way called Hard Rock Supplements Methastadrol. I have read reviews and researched on it and from what I found it appears to be legit. So I am excited to run it since I have heard very good things about Superdrol. It's 90 caps, at 10mg each. I read people usually run 30mg a day wit SD so I will be dosing the same. 30/30/30/30. I have run max-lmg, androsterone, epi, cyano. For 8 weeks with no problem. Now I know SD is one of the strongest ph u can find. I have not read a ton on sd yet, so don't bust my balls. But is sd safe to run for 8 weeks or 6 or 4? Like I said I have not read up on sd yet but as soon as I am done posting I am going to. So maybe I'll find answers to my questions, maybe not. But always better to ask and get some solid feedback. I also was reading about propadrol and how it kicks in quickly. I am trying to find logs and reviews on it. But it is always stacked with something else so hard to see results and sides of it being taken alone. But I was thinking of running that for 4 weeks wit the sd. An then if it's safe to continue the sd for another 2 or 4 weeks. I'm pretty sure the propadrol is not methylated so no worries bout liver, But it's a progestin, So estro will prolly still be a concern. I have p-5-p on hand wich I usually run with progestin's and also have left over nolva if needed. I am looking for strength gains and def size gains. I would really like to lean out since I am at 14% bf and I would like to get to single digits. And I have read that prop is good for cutting fat, also pheraplex is good for that, but read those gains are wet and I ran wet before. Good for recovery an mass gains but I hated the bloat. I read sd is dry and prop is slightly wet, so I figured good combo and the fact that it works quickly will jumpstart my cycle. If not prop then what if anything do you guys think would go good with sd? and how long to run it for? thas about it any help would def be appreciated

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gotta learn to separate the big jumble of words. it's too crowded. fix it, i'll read it, and give you my opinion on what it says. i got as far as you have hard rock methastadrol. then i said, fck this. i'll be back to check.

:thumbsup:

Died4nothing

Awards
I got a habit of doin that, my bad. I have a sd clone that is sapposed to be legit.
I am wondering if it's safe to run 6-8 weeks of it or to keep it around 4?
dosed at 30mg a day
I am also looking to see if I can stack it with anything to add to the fat loss as I am 14% and want to hit single digits
I have read propadrol is great for fat loss and works quickly, wondering if that would be a good choice.
Or maybe something else?
ha, thas what all that crap basically breaks down to

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lose the fat first than use SD.

but to answer your question, plan 4 weeks can always cut it short

Died4nothing

Awards
I have another post up on diff forum and there sayin 4 weeks also. Well thanks for the help, def not gonna run it any longer then 4

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lose the fat first than use SD.

but to answer your question, plan 4 weeks can always cut it short
i'd agree. and no, i wouldn't ever recomend going over 4 weeks at 20mg of sd. maybe 6 weeks with 10mg of sd + 50mg of hdrol, but not 30.
it can be done, but it isnt safe.

Died4nothing

Awards
good to know, cause I was gonna run 30mg. But better to be safe an run it at 20. Not tryin to kill myself, I jus wanna get the most out of it

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on cutting down to 10-12% and lean bulking and hitting SD at a 20/30/30/30 cycle.... I'll have 8 pills left so the next week I'm going do a 4 extra days at 20mg

Died4nothing

Awards
Well here's my plan, gonna run sd at 10/20/20/20 and then epi at 0/0/0/030/30/30/30. For a total of an 8 week bridge. I'm hoping extending my cycle will help keep my gains. An the anti-estro effects of epi will be a nice addative. Anyway will be making a log on this starting tomorrow. Thank you guys for all the help.