Cabergoline - Pramipexole
- 07-08-2011, 04:32 AM
- 07-08-2011, 06:05 AM
I am running Trenazone right now and have some caber on hand, but haven't had to use it yet since I've had no progesterone sides so farRecoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
07-08-2011, 07:51 AM
From my experiences, as I've tried Caber (liquid and pills), Dostinex (liquid and pills) and Pram (liquid); caber and dostinex PILLS ONLY were the ONLY effective ones for me and man o man were they effective!!!! LOLOL. Make you a very very sick bastard in terms of horniness. LOL
I recall reading some Brologic somewhere that said these compunds are rendered inert when added to solutions UNLIKE all the other popular research products. I tend to agree based only on anecdotal information.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jcalvert86 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 29Last Post: 02-03-2017, 10:06 PM
- By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:17 PM
- By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:07 PM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:09 AM
- By SupremeAlpha in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2009, 04:41 PM