1-test cyp after 12 weeks of tren ace

blankstare

Awards
i am thinking of running 10 weeks of 1g/week 1-test cyp right after my last shot of tren ace.. thoughts?

along with 100mg test prop ed...

cobra1414

Awards
that sounds like a horrible idea

get off the tren, do proper pct, wait 2-3 months, then start the 1-test cyp

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I agree with cobra. Get off, do your PCT, and come back to the stack later. Did you do tren ace solo?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I would do the pct and recover before you do the 1-test cyp.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You will be majorly shut down if you succeed a 12 week Tren cycle followed by 10 weeks of 1-Test Cyp at 1 gram a week. I'd take 16-20 weeks off at least before doing a cycle. Better to be safe than sorry.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
1-test doesn't shut me down bad at all at that dose, you could do some HCG and keep going, but unless you need to, it's a bad idea like everyone says. I've done that kind of **** before, and trust me, recovery is a bitch after a 4 month cycle! Especially stacked w/ test.prop, shut down big time. You could bridge w/ halo. Keeps you hard w/ no shut down, but hard on the mood too.

Myth

Awards
1-test doesn't shut me down bad at all at that dose, you could do some HCG and keep going, but unless you need to, it's a bad idea like everyone says. I've done that kind of **** before, and trust me, recovery is a bitch after a 4 month cycle! Especially stacked w/ test.prop, shut down big time. You could bridge w/ halo. Keeps you hard w/ no shut down, but hard on the mood too.
Yeah Doc, that Halo is hard on the mood. I guess that is why it is such a favor of Powerlifters. I once took a cycle of AD and Halo along with 800mg of Heptalyte a week. Man I was jacked up all the time.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
1 test acts like a mild tren as it is so i dont see the benfit