1-test cyp after 12 weeks of tren ace

1. 1-test cyp after 12 weeks of tren ace

i am thinking of running 10 weeks of 1g/week 1-test cyp right after my last shot of tren ace.. thoughts?

along with 100mg test prop ed...

2. 15 views and nothing?

bump!

3. that sounds like a horrible idea

get off the tren, do proper pct, wait 2-3 months, then start the 1-test cyp
    •   

4. I agree with cobra. Get off, do your PCT, and come back to the stack later. Did you do tren ace solo?

5. Ya I would do the pct and recover before you do the 1-test cyp.

6. You will be majorly shut down if you succeed a 12 week Tren cycle followed by 10 weeks of 1-Test Cyp at 1 gram a week. I'd take 16-20 weeks off at least before doing a cycle. Better to be safe than sorry.

7. 1-test doesn't shut me down bad at all at that dose, you could do some HCG and keep going, but unless you need to, it's a bad idea like everyone says. I've done that kind of **** before, and trust me, recovery is a bitch after a 4 month cycle! Especially stacked w/ test.prop, shut down big time. You could bridge w/ halo. Keeps you hard w/ no shut down, but hard on the mood too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    1-test doesn't shut me down bad at all at that dose, you could do some HCG and keep going, but unless you need to, it's a bad idea like everyone says. I've done that kind of **** before, and trust me, recovery is a bitch after a 4 month cycle! Especially stacked w/ test.prop, shut down big time. You could bridge w/ halo. Keeps you hard w/ no shut down, but hard on the mood too.
    Yeah Doc, that Halo is hard on the mood. I guess that is why it is such a favor of Powerlifters. I once took a cycle of AD and Halo along with 800mg of Heptalyte a week. Man I was jacked up all the time.

9. 1 test acts like a mild tren as it is so i dont see the benfit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my PCT after 15 Weeks of Tren/Test. Feedback?
    By Majere1313 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 04:46 PM
  3. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
  4. Ending Test-e cycle w/ 2 weeks of Tren/Prop?
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 05:28 PM
  5. Nolvadex and HCG after 12 week Test Cyp Cycle??
    By whoze2blame in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 09:09 AM