Help with lactating nips

mckinnon14

Awards
I'm currently 6 weeks out of a dmz 13 prohormone cycle. I went from 250 to 265 (about 5 of bf) and have seen more gains towards the end of my pct and am currently 270. I did a lot of research on the correct way to run a pct and all experts claim that aa SERM is a must but didn't feel comfortable buying a research serm from a shady site. I asked around and was told that a-hd (arimedex) by bpi was the best alternative so I gave it a shot. I stacked it with a knock off pct called pct 350 by double dragon and a50 by bpi. I have a few days left of the ahd with which I've been doubling the dose for the past 2 weeks. If I squeeze my nips hard a minute amount of liquid comes out. I'm experiencing no tenderness or pain and see no visible disformaties. I'm a college football player and bench over 4 and squat over 6. This is my first prohormone cycle but I have messed with test boosters before. I am 21 years old so hopefully age is not a factor. Should I be worried about this slight lactation?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
so the experts say a serm is required. so who the hel$ did you trust to tell you otherwise. man you kids never learn.

you state "should i be worried about this slight lactation". my god i hope you are good at football because to ask that question shows your level of intelligence. i dont know should you be worried? how many of your friends or guys you know have milk coming out of their boobs? now im done breakin your chops.

of course you should be worried, but dont freak out over it. you're not the first to have this happen and certainly wont be the last. you will need either caber or prami ASAP. as for dosing go to cycle forum and look for people who have run deca, tren and see what dosing they have used. although the doses they use are for inhibiting this from happening. in your case it happened and you need to reverse it. as it is i dont use the 19nors so have no real guidance to give you on dosage. search hard. there are threads in here regarding this issue.

also someone with more exp in the use of prami or caber will certainly chime in and help you out. seriously good luck bro

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if he didn't trust a site to get an actual SERM then i doubt he will use it to get prami or caber.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if he didn't trust a site to get an actual SERM then i doubt he will use it to get prami or caber.
he doesnt have a choice here does he?