Help with up coming Helladrol diesalbolan stack

oboy

Awards
I was wondering from experience has anybody ran them together if so how much and if not why. Thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend running the 2 together for the simple fact that it is 2 methyls (DMZ & Halodrol) and that would be very hard on the liver. Dieselbolan is a stack itself in a bottle with DMZ and M-LMG so it really doesn't need to be stacked with anything. Helladrol stacks very well with Katanadrol. If you are looking to bulk then you want the Diesel. If your goal is to cut or recomp then Helladrol/Katana will be the answer bud ;)

oboy

Awards
I wouldn't recommend running the 2 together for the simple fact that it is 2 methyls (DMZ & Halodrol) and that would be very hard on the liver. Dieselbolan is a stack itself in a bottle with DMZ and M-LMG so it really doesn't need to be stacked with anything. Helladrol stacks very well with Katanadrol. If you are looking to bulk then you want the Diesel. If your goal is to cut or recomp then Helladrol/Katana will be the answer bud ;)
Good to know I'm fairly new to the whole scene just trying to gain being a hard gainer. If I'm running diesel how would the cycle go? I just finished rpn havoc so I'm kinda lost now. Can I mesh the 2 or again is it not good? What if anything can I use with diesel to see massive results?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
you will see massive results with diesel in itself. I will be running a similar product called phorce by phantom labs soon. I have opened a thread for my log today, be sure to check it out.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know I'm fairly new to the whole scene just trying to gain being a hard gainer. If I'm running diesel how would the cycle go? I just finished rpn havoc so I'm kinda lost now. Can I mesh the 2 or again is it not good? What if anything can I use with diesel to see massive results?
The diesel alone will give great mass gains. No need to stack anything with it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diesel alone will give great mass gains. No need to stack anything with it.
This.

And when did you finish the Havoc? Did you make sure to run PCT?

I'd wait a good 2 months after finishing PCT before jumping into anything else (minimum).

oboy

Awards
I finished havoc and it really didnt do anything for me. Its been over 1 month since I ran epi so im on pct and liver support. I appreciate all the advice guys it seems like evrywhere I go to get advice their a bunch of dbags.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remember that time on cycle plus time of PCT equals time needed off before starting another cycle. Example=4 wk cycle + 4 week PCT= 8 weeks off before starting another cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would also take some LCLT to clean your receptors too. The cycle will be much more effective.

I would hop onto a SARM, osta will put a few lb on you while you wait til you can run the DBV2

Spongy33

Spongy33

Awards
I finished havoc and it really didnt do anything for me. Its been over 1 month since I ran epi so im on pct and liver support. I appreciate all the advice guys it seems like evrywhere I go to get advice their a bunch of dbags.
Just a couple question. What did you run havoc at, also what's your pct looking like? I personally had incredible results with hmg xtreme (havoc/episode clone) but different people respond differently. What was your diet like?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Just a couple question. What did you run havoc at, also what's your pct looking like? I personally had incredible results with hmg xtreme (havoc/episode clone) but different people respond differently. What was your diet like?
Epi is hit of miss for some people. You could of done great and his cycle could of been total sh!t

Spongy33

Spongy33

Awards
Epi is hit of miss for some people. You could of done great and his cycle could of been total sh!t
Yeah, that's what I've been told. It's crazy how stuff like that works. Just wanted to make sure the diet was solid as well before completely ruling it out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just remember that time on cycle plus time of PCT equals time needed off before starting another cycle. Example=4 wk cycle + 4 week PCT= 8 weeks off before starting another cycle
Definitely take this to heart.

And adding LCLT to your upcoming cycle whenever it's time for that is a good idea, as well. OSTA in the mean time wouldn't be bad, either.

oboy

Awards
yea my diet is pretty solid, I eat alot of MRE for past couple weeks so I deff getting my calorie and protien intake.