Anyone using/has used M1T

Boomer3

Awards
Has anyone used M1T, or are you using it now? Just looking for thoughts comments concern. Debating throwing it into a next cycle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
go for it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea its good

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan... Very harsh on liver and I pissed blood while on it.... Explosive strength gains and 20 lbs of muscle, but lost it all... I'm all for AAS now, screw designor/ph's....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan... Very harsh on liver and I pissed blood while on it.... Explosive strength gains and 20 lbs of muscle, but lost it all... I'm all for AAS now, screw designor/ph's....
m1t is one of the strongest anabolic/androgenic steroids (ie aas) ever studied/made.
not sure why you would think it is a designer steroid or pro hormone.

anyways,

if you were to run it, i wouldn't recomend using it solo at a high dosage (20-30mg) but running it with some test, or a pro hormone that will convert into it, like 4-androstenediol, or 4-dhea

Boomer3

Awards
Yeah I know its damn strong, And was planning to run it with test prop. What would a good length to run it. And would it be better as something to use in the first few weeks of a cycle, or later towards the end of the cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg 3 weeks as a kick start should do you good.

make sure you have some support supps running during the 3 weeks at the least, i recomend cycle assist to go along with it if you dont have anything yet.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
m1t is one of the strongest anabolic/androgenic steroids (ie aas) ever studied/made. not sure why you would think it is a designer steroid or pro hormone. anyways, if you were to run it, i wouldn't recomend using it solo at a high dosage (20-30mg) but running it with some test, or a pro hormone that will convert into it, like 4-androstenediol, or 4-dhea
I know its the strongest, but it was sold as a designor/ph back in the day...Best of luck running it bro...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received that exact same symptom. Pissed blood for a couple days. Tests showed blood and protein in my urine, meaning there was a drastic hit to my kidneys. After cessation it immediately subsided. Anecdotally I firmly believe the proclaimed back pumps everyone was getting was actually kidney pain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know its the strongest, but it was sold as a designor/ph back in the day...Best of luck running it bro...
No it wasn't, it was marketed like that to avoid fda attention, but ended up misleading stupid people into thinking it was a designer/pro hormone, and in the end, causing more attention.

Like all these other supp companies that dont write nomenclatures correctly thinking they are fooling the fda. they are only fooling kids and giving stupid athletes caught slipping an exuse to let them ban them.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you were to run it, i wouldn't recomend using it solo at a high dosage (20-30mg) but running it with some test, or a pro hormone that will convert into it, like 4-androstenediol, or 4-dhea
I did a 4 weeker a LONG time ago back in my PH days, so long ago I honestly don't even remember how I liked it, lol. I remember I did not get the back pumps most talk about, the lethargy was pretty bad though, basically the same as the old transdermal 1-test, lethargy on that wa awful as well. I like that idea of running it along with a test base, obviously in theory that should alleviate the lethargy...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back in the day, that was the ultimate mass stack, 1-ad/4-ad and then m1t/4ad.

some day...some day.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahhah someday...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
It is the strongest, and if you dose it too high you will feel like you have a nasty flu
i recommend starting with 5mg and tapering uo whenever you feel results are standing still

it is very harsh especially on lipids. blood work will recover with proper pct though it takes a while

could be worth. give it a shot and expect to feel shutdown before end of week 1!!!

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
There's a few chem sites that sell it in liquid form.. But realistically it sounds too harsh and there's other orals out there.

Boomer3

Awards
Yo thanks to all who have posted, apologies on not being able to respond any sooner. I have also been considering running superdrol or Anadrol instead of M1T. Still unsure what I wanna do. Still finishing up my current cycle of Test/Tren. Have 3 weeks left of that, so it will be early next spring before I hop on anything, so time for plenty of thought and input on this. Thoughts from anyone between superdrol or anadrol instead? Besides not having to deal with the hepatoxicity of the methyl form, would it be more beneficial to run just 1-test? (having trouble finding any comparisons of the two. Links would be appreciated, if applicable)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Yo boomer
which brand are you planning to use?

Messor

Awards
I plan on running it at 10 mg a day whenever I decide to run mine.

roid13

roid13

Awards
This is what you do with m1t: open lid, take off safety seal and pour m1t down the toilet and flush. By far the worst oral you can ever take. Lowerback pumps,kidney pain, crazy water weight, shutdown in matter if days, and you will gain 20 pounds of pure water that you will literally piss down the toilet. M1T!!! Yeah! Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a crappy steroid, it sure was popular when it was legal. and is still very popular in countries where it is still sold.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
m1t is one of the strongest anabolic/androgenic steroids (ie aas) ever studied/made.
not sure why you would think it is a designer steroid or pro hormone.

anyways,

This might be a noob question but that's why I'm here, from what I read M-1T is Methly 1 test correct? Then I read that T-Bol is methyl test is this true? If it is what is the difference?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
M1t put my friend in the hospital. Liver failure. He was drinking and running too much and for too long, but still.

Strength wise it was about 2x as strong superdrol but even at 15mg, the sides were worse than 30mg of SD. I had 2 huge bottles of it and ended up giving it away...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i only took 10mg a day and made good strength gains and mass gains...3-4weeks is long enough

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari's "M-one-T" F#cked me up! Ran that shiet @ 10mg ed......and here is what happened.

could not finish meals (no appetite)
No motivation to train (depressed)
NO motivation to live (depressed)
Severe lower back pumps (most likely kidney stress)

GAINED 10 lbs in 10 days doing jack sh!t (It works)

Never touched it again.

-Matt

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
ran it in my 6 month test e cycle for 3weeks at 20mg per day back in 2006. major headaches due to blood pressure skyrocketing. did gain super quick but needs to be ran 5-10mg max. very strong anabolic.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I used it when it first came out like 10 years ago and it was awful. I blew up but felt like i had the flu, extremely lethargic, and piss looked like New Castle. Pick something else.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
there must be something to that blood in the urine thing. it did it to me too. i had a physical and they told me i had blood cells in my urine.
basically i've ran m1t 3-4 times. i ran it 6 weeks 1 time. i even got up to 60mg a day once. that killed my appetite and gave me lethargy. even at a high dose my blood work was not that bad. i posted my labs once on here after it.
i dont care for it because most of my gains were water. i can gain a pound a day on m1t. people say it seems to quit working after a couple of weeks, but that is just because u are holding all the water u can by then. splitting it into multiple doses during the day instead of 1-2 seems to keep the gains comin after the first couple of weeks.
here are my labs taken after 5 weeks of m1t at 40mg per day. i stacked it with 4-ad propionate and 1-test cypionate injects(u used to could buy these dirt cheap in powder).

CHEMISTRIES:
Glucose serum 81 mg/dl
uric acid serum 7.2 mg/dl
BUN 5 mg/dl
creatinine serum 1.0 mg/dl
BUN/CREATININE RATIO 5
Sodium, serum 141 mmol/l
potassium, serum 3.9 mmol/l
chloride serum 100 mmol/l
osmolality (calc) 288 m0smol/kg
calcium serum 9.3 mg/dl
phosphorus serum 3.3 mg/dl
protien total serum 6.8 g/dl
albumin serum 3.7 g/dl
globulin total 3.1 g/dl
a/g ratio 1.2
bilirubin total 0.2 mg/dl
alkaline phosphate serum 108 iu/l
LDH 276 IU/L
AST (SGOT) 57 IU/L
alt (sgpt) 33 iu/l
ggt 16 iu/l
IRON SERUM 23 UG/DL

LIPIDS:
CHOLESTEROL TOTAL 210 MG/DL
TRIGLYCERIDES 189 MG/DL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 17 MG/DL
vldl cholesterol cal 38 mg/dl
LDL CHOLESTEROL CALC 155 MG/DL

CBC, PLATELET CT, AND DIFF:
wbc count 10.4 x10E3/uL
rbc count 5.06 x10E6/uL
hemoglobin 14.3 g/dl
hematocrit 44.2 %
mcv 87 fl
mch 28.3 pg
mchc 32.4 g/dl
RDW 15.6 %
platelets 381 x10E3/uL
POLYS 78 %
lymphs 15 %
monocytes 6 %
eos 1 %
basos 0 %
POLYS (ABSOLUTE) 8.1 x10E3/uL
lymphs (absolute) 1.6 x10E3/uL
monocytes (absolute) 0.6 x10E3/uL
eos (absolute) 0.1 x10E3/uL
baso (absolute) 0.0 x10E3/uL

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
60mg of m1t... holy crap. If I stuck with low doses my piss was clear, but 20mg or higher, always pee'd red/orange. 60mg I would have crapped out my left kidney.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This might be a noob question but that's why I'm here, from what I read M-1T is Methly 1 test correct? Then I read that T-Bol is methyl test is this true? If it is what is the difference?
Tbol is turinibol. The end hormone that hdrol converts to.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Tbols actual name: 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t=methyl-1-testosterone= 5a reduced methyl boldenone or 5a reduced dbol.

tbol= 4chloro methyl dehydro-testosterone= 4chloro methyl boldenone or 4chloro dbol.

boldenone is a derivate of testosterone. dont get dihydrotestosterone (dht, 5a reduced testosterone) confused with dehydrotestosterone (boldenone)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
geeez...6 weeks on M1T?!

I haven't done a whole lot of research on it, but I haven't found too many logs where people are going past 4 weeks & it seems like 15-20mg seems good enough.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I have run alot of M1T from many different manufactures, I found the best protocol is to increase the doseage from 5-10 mgs and stay below 15mgs. I have run it in alone, in stacks alone and with other orals for just an oral cycle, and have been using it now with a test base.

I only run it once a year(cuz yes its harsh) I run a detox first, stopped all drinking, upped all supps to control the hell that will be unleashed.

I love this stuff, its one of my favorite roids, **** i even saved a bottle of trem bombs. I have never experienced strenght like i have on M1T 40-60 pounds added to lifts, it had me curling 135 (properly, I dont do that swing ****) the only other cycle that had me that strong wuz a stack of purusS m14add and epi stacked with SD, but epi had me shedding like a bad dog at 60mgs.

M1T is great if you respect it, otherwise your gonna hurt yourself.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Links
dehydrotestosterone
17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one
1,4-androstadiene-17-beta-ol-3-one; 17alpha-boldenone; 17beta-boldenone; 17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one; boldenone; dehydrotestosterone, (17alpha)-isomer
Name http://anabolicminds.com/help/chemDetailHelp.jsp;jsessionid=AE7A92C779301699B9B69BA52AFF8CD5?popup=true#biLabels CAS Type 1 Name http://anabolicminds.com/help/chemDetailHelp.jsp;jsessionid=AE7A92C779301699B9B69BA52AFF8CD5?popup=true#biLabels Equivalent Terms http://anabolicminds.com/help/chemDetailHelp.jsp;jsessionid=AE7A92C779301699B9B69BA52AFF8CD5?popup=true#biLabels