Anyone using/has used M1T

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 60mg of m1t... holy crap. If I stuck with low doses my piss was clear, but 20mg or higher, always pee'd red/orange. 60mg I would have crapped out my left kidney.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality

This might be a noob question but that's why I'm here, from what I read M-1T is Methly 1 test correct? Then I read that T-Bol is methyl test is this true? If it is what is the difference?
    Tbol is turinibol. The end hormone that hdrol converts to.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Tbols actual name: 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e
    Truth

4. m1t=methyl-1-testosterone= 5a reduced methyl boldenone or 5a reduced dbol.

tbol= 4chloro methyl dehydro-testosterone= 4chloro methyl boldenone or 4chloro dbol.

boldenone is a derivate of testosterone. dont get dihydrotestosterone (dht, 5a reduced testosterone) confused with dehydrotestosterone (boldenone)

5. geeez...6 weeks on M1T?!

I haven't done a whole lot of research on it, but I haven't found too many logs where people are going past 4 weeks & it seems like 15-20mg seems good enough.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760

Tbol is turinibol. The end hormone that hdrol converts to.
    Thank you man

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b;3142573
    boldenone is a derivate of testosterone. dont get dihydrotestosterone (dht, 5a reduced testosterone) confused with [U
    dehydrotestosterone[/U] (boldenone)
    I'm lost ---dE hydro?

-Matt

8. I have run alot of M1T from many different manufactures, I found the best protocol is to increase the doseage from 5-10 mgs and stay below 15mgs. I have run it in alone, in stacks alone and with other orals for just an oral cycle, and have been using it now with a test base.

I only run it once a year(cuz yes its harsh) I run a detox first, stopped all drinking, upped all supps to control the hell that will be unleashed.

I love this stuff, its one of my favorite roids, **** i even saved a bottle of trem bombs. I have never experienced strenght like i have on M1T 40-60 pounds added to lifts, it had me curling 135 (properly, I dont do that swing ****) the only other cycle that had me that strong wuz a stack of purusS m14add and epi stacked with SD, but epi had me shedding like a bad dog at 60mgs.

M1T is great if you respect it, otherwise your gonna hurt yourself.

9. Links
    dehydrotestosterone
    17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one
    1,4-androstadiene-17-beta-ol-3-one; 17alpha-boldenone; 17beta-boldenone; 17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one; boldenone; dehydrotestosterone, (17alpha)-isomer

10. I took 5mg once as a preworkout

felt good man
  •