Anyone using/has used M1T

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Gaspari's "M-one-T" F#cked me up! Ran that shiet @ 10mg ed......and here is what happened.

could not finish meals (no appetite)
    No motivation to train (depressed)
    NO motivation to live (depressed)
    Severe lower back pumps (most likely kidney stress)

GAINED 10 lbs in 10 days doing jack sh!t (It works)

Never touched it again.

-Matt

2. ran it in my 6 month test e cycle for 3weeks at 20mg per day back in 2006. major headaches due to blood pressure skyrocketing. did gain super quick but needs to be ran 5-10mg max. very strong anabolic.
    •   

3. Ran it when it first came out. Was pissing blood within 5 days of taking it.

4. I used it when it first came out like 10 years ago and it was awful. I blew up but felt like i had the flu, extremely lethargic, and piss looked like New Castle. Pick something else.

5. there must be something to that blood in the urine thing. it did it to me too. i had a physical and they told me i had blood cells in my urine.
    basically i've ran m1t 3-4 times. i ran it 6 weeks 1 time. i even got up to 60mg a day once. that killed my appetite and gave me lethargy. even at a high dose my blood work was not that bad. i posted my labs once on here after it.
    i dont care for it because most of my gains were water. i can gain a pound a day on m1t. people say it seems to quit working after a couple of weeks, but that is just because u are holding all the water u can by then. splitting it into multiple doses during the day instead of 1-2 seems to keep the gains comin after the first couple of weeks.
    here are my labs taken after 5 weeks of m1t at 40mg per day. i stacked it with 4-ad propionate and 1-test cypionate injects(u used to could buy these dirt cheap in powder).

CHEMISTRIES:
    Glucose serum 81 mg/dl
    uric acid serum 7.2 mg/dl
    BUN 5 mg/dl
    creatinine serum 1.0 mg/dl
    BUN/CREATININE RATIO 5
    Sodium, serum 141 mmol/l
    potassium, serum 3.9 mmol/l
    chloride serum 100 mmol/l
    osmolality (calc) 288 m0smol/kg
    calcium serum 9.3 mg/dl
    phosphorus serum 3.3 mg/dl
    protien total serum 6.8 g/dl
    albumin serum 3.7 g/dl
    globulin total 3.1 g/dl
    a/g ratio 1.2
    bilirubin total 0.2 mg/dl
    alkaline phosphate serum 108 iu/l
    LDH 276 IU/L
    AST (SGOT) 57 IU/L
    alt (sgpt) 33 iu/l
    ggt 16 iu/l
    IRON SERUM 23 UG/DL

LIPIDS:
    CHOLESTEROL TOTAL 210 MG/DL
    TRIGLYCERIDES 189 MG/DL
    HDL CHOLESTEROL 17 MG/DL
    vldl cholesterol cal 38 mg/dl
    LDL CHOLESTEROL CALC 155 MG/DL

CBC, PLATELET CT, AND DIFF:
    wbc count 10.4 x10E3/uL
    rbc count 5.06 x10E6/uL
    hemoglobin 14.3 g/dl
    hematocrit 44.2 %
    mcv 87 fl
    mch 28.3 pg
    mchc 32.4 g/dl
    RDW 15.6 %
    platelets 381 x10E3/uL
    POLYS 78 %
    lymphs 15 %
    monocytes 6 %
    eos 1 %
    basos 0 %
    POLYS (ABSOLUTE) 8.1 x10E3/uL
    lymphs (absolute) 1.6 x10E3/uL
    monocytes (absolute) 0.6 x10E3/uL
    eos (absolute) 0.1 x10E3/uL
    baso (absolute) 0.0 x10E3/uL
    •   

6. 60mg of m1t... holy crap. If I stuck with low doses my piss was clear, but 20mg or higher, always pee'd red/orange. 60mg I would have crapped out my left kidney.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality

This might be a noob question but that's why I'm here, from what I read M-1T is Methly 1 test correct? Then I read that T-Bol is methyl test is this true? If it is what is the difference?
    Tbol is turinibol. The end hormone that hdrol converts to.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

8. Tbols actual name: 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e
    Truth

9. m1t=methyl-1-testosterone= 5a reduced methyl boldenone or 5a reduced dbol.

tbol= 4chloro methyl dehydro-testosterone= 4chloro methyl boldenone or 4chloro dbol.

boldenone is a derivate of testosterone. dont get dihydrotestosterone (dht, 5a reduced testosterone) confused with dehydrotestosterone (boldenone)

10. geeez...6 weeks on M1T?!

I haven't done a whole lot of research on it, but I haven't found too many logs where people are going past 4 weeks & it seems like 15-20mg seems good enough.

11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760

Tbol is turinibol. The end hormone that hdrol converts to.
    Thank you man

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b;3142573
    boldenone is a derivate of testosterone. dont get dihydrotestosterone (dht, 5a reduced testosterone) confused with [U
    dehydrotestosterone[/U] (boldenone)
    I'm lost ---dE hydro?

-Matt

13. I have run alot of M1T from many different manufactures, I found the best protocol is to increase the doseage from 5-10 mgs and stay below 15mgs. I have run it in alone, in stacks alone and with other orals for just an oral cycle, and have been using it now with a test base.

I only run it once a year(cuz yes its harsh) I run a detox first, stopped all drinking, upped all supps to control the hell that will be unleashed.

I love this stuff, its one of my favorite roids, **** i even saved a bottle of trem bombs. I have never experienced strenght like i have on M1T 40-60 pounds added to lifts, it had me curling 135 (properly, I dont do that swing ****) the only other cycle that had me that strong wuz a stack of purusS m14add and epi stacked with SD, but epi had me shedding like a bad dog at 60mgs.

M1T is great if you respect it, otherwise your gonna hurt yourself.

14. Links
    dehydrotestosterone
    17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one
    1,4-androstadiene-17-beta-ol-3-one; 17alpha-boldenone; 17beta-boldenone; 17beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-diene-3-one; boldenone; dehydrotestosterone, (17alpha)-isomer

15. I took 5mg once as a preworkout

felt good man
  •