btpb short cycles vs long cycles?

sailbo

Awards
what do you all think about the short cycles outlined in Building the Perfect Beast?
I beleive the principles outlined was to trigger growth before the body has a chance to respond..

Well in the book it said something about long cycles not working because the body will raise cortisol/other hormones inorder to reach homeostasis, and that short cycles will be better because the body wont be able to respond...
for example
'3 stage max androgen phase'
day 1 & 3 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 100mg
day 5 & 7 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 50mg
day 9 & 11 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 25mg

day 13-23= eq 100mg/ed

day 24 & 26= eq 50mg + deca 150mg

day 28, 30, 32, 34 = deca 200mg

day 36 = deca 100mg + tren 50mg

day 38, 40, 42= tren 100mg

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about that. I will be interested in the response you get from this post. For myself that looks too complex. I would much rather run prop/fina/dbol for 6 weeks and do the PCT the week after. As you posted that cycle the PCT for it would start week 9.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like the idea's of Author L Rea on cycles in fact I"m running one right now which is based off information and idea's from Building the Perfect Beast. This cycle took me about 2-3 weeks to write down and plan out on paper. I like his use of stages in a cycle, but what I followed most was his ideas and use of things to control estrogen and cortisol when coming out of a cycle. These two things are very important in keeping that LBM you've worked so hard for while "ON"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What are his suggestions for estro/cortisol control? I'm coming off a long PH cycle at the end of the week.

I'll be doing the usual nolva maybe with a 7 oxo dermal.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
What are his suggestions for estro/cortisol control? I'm coming off a long PH cycle at the end of the week.

I'll be doing the usual nolva maybe with a 7 oxo dermal.
Bump, tell what he recommends. Please....:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well what he recommends is first controlling estrogen throughout the entire cycle not suppressing it. Then towards the second half of the cycle (in my case but again depending on what your doing it may be better throughout the whole cycle) you want to add in a aromatase inhibitor to inhibit the aromatization of androgens to estrogen to prevent a build up of estrogen in your system. So when your coming out of a cycle you have less estrogen induced negative feed back loop inhibiting HPTA function.

As for cortisol 7oxo seems to be a good supp to use also PS and he also recommends cytadren. Cytadren which basically inhibits estrogen and also allows for suppression of catabolic hormone production, cortisol. But it's a strong drug and a possible rebound effect could take place. I recommend reading Building the Perfect beast there's so much more I can't really get into it. It would take forever to explain, I had to read the book a few times to fully grasp some of the concepts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 39
GreenMachineX General Chat 4
Anabolics 7