I know how everyone around here feels about Biotest/Mag 10, but I need some help …

jbprof

Awards
I have 2 bottles of the capsule version of Mag10 on-hand, and plan to use them in a few months as part of my first cycle of ph’s. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of PCT or possibly a 2on/2pct/2on/2pct… although I am sure most on here think the 4on/4pct is far superior . I figured that a 1ad/4ad stack would provide some good gains since my body (27 yrs, 5’11, 195, 12-14% bf, 10ys training) has never seen an exogenous hormone before. So what would be an effective dose schedule for the on weeks given my personal stats?

One of the issues I see is that I will probably have to get a larger supply of 1ad/4ad to get all the way through. The 6 capsule serving size for the Mag-10 only provides 300mg of Mag-10 formula (1ad,4ad ratio not disclosed on label). So, even at the recommended max does of 12 capsules per day, that’s still only 600mg of combined 1ad/4ad per day…. which seems fairly mild compared to the mg. recommendations I’ve seen around this board. One of the primary questions I have is, what other 1ad/4ad product should I get to provide enough materials for the whole cycle? I could just get some more Mag-10, but would like to hear others' suggestions. I prefer orals, but I know that I will be cursed for taking 4ad orallyJ For as much heat as Biotest takes, I do think their capsule delivery system is slick. Cost is not an issue for me, so perhaps that is why their high prices don’t irk me as much…. 10 years ago while still a student, that’s another story. Anyways, I would consider a transdermal too, but for some reason I just like the idea of popping pills and not having to worry about anything else.

I do have an unopened bottle of Molecular Nutrition Boldione, but don’t think I will even open it since it most likely won’t give much added benefit to a 1ad/4ad on my first cycle… please correct me if I’m wrong.

For PCT, I will run Nolva (will purchase once CNW gets it back in stock) for 4 weeks and possibly some 6 OXO as depending on how my nips feel. I have always been very sensitive to estrogen… developed mild gyno in puberty and till this day I still get sore nips a day or two every month from natural hormone swings. I am thinking about some FUZU or Bitoest Alpha Male (Tongkat Ali/Tribex stack) as well for the first week or two of PCT. This probably sounds overly precautious for just a 1ad/4ad stack, but that’s just the kind of guy I amJ

Any advice on what to add or what I’ve missed would be greatly appreciated.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I guess If I were you I would use the two week supply of Mag 10 you have, No one wants to just thorw that money away (You will need to run their max dosage which probably still isn't enough). Man that **** is a rip off. Just because you spent a lot of money on it does not mean it is a good product. Anyway, after you finish the two weeks of mag 10 6-Oxo would be enough for post cycle. After your off two weeks if you insist on using orals go with a Erogpharm 1-ad, 4-ad stack. Start off with 600 mg of 1ad and 900 mg of the 4-ad. Run this for a month and take a month off. I would recommend M1T but you don't seem ready for it yet. That's not a knock on you but it really is some powerfull ****. Someone should have a couple of cycles under there belt before taking it. Transdermal are almost always better than oral so if you can handle doing it run a 1-test 4-ad transdermal over the ergo pharm cycle.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
The Mag 10 should be 100mg 1AD and 200mg 4AD. This is according to their liquid delivery. Although, the fact they don't disclose the exact mp per, I wouldn't be surprised if they jipped you on some 1AD! Fucking Biotest...

jbprof

Awards
Just because you spent a lot of money on it does not mean it is a good product. Anyway, after you finish the two weeks of mag 10 6-Oxo would be enough for post cycle. After your off two weeks if you insist on using orals go with a Erogpharm 1-ad, 4-ad stack. Start off with 600 mg of 1ad and 900 mg of the 4-ad. Run this for a month and take a month off. I would recommend M1T but you don't seem ready for it yet. That's not a knock on you but it really is some powerfull ****. Someone should have a couple of cycles under there belt before taking it. Transdermal are almost always better than oral so if you can handle doing it run a 1-test 4-ad transdermal over the ergo pharm cycle.
I hear you on the idea of more $ does not = a better product.... especially in the supplement market! I brought up the $ issue just to be clear that if someone could provide some good recommendations.... even if they were expensive recommendations, the cost would not be my primary concern. As for the Mag10, yeah it is expensive for what you get.... I was under the impression from others that I know who have used it... that it was a solid product though.

What are the best ready-for-use 1ad/4ad transdermals out there at the moment? Is there a consensus on how much better they are vs. pills?

On the M1T issue, I do not have any interest going down that path at the current time.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Get your hands on some Dermabolics S1+, or make your own using Tgel and powders...

jbprof

Awards
What about doing a hybrid oral/transdermal cycle?

Single dose of mag10 and single dose of a transdermal like S1+ each day and run that for 4 weeks. Although a part of me would like to do each in isolation of eachother to have a first-hand comparison of the two.