is it bulking season yet?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well its still summer and my abs are almost visible but my arms and shoulders could use some more size. should i hit up an SD/eca cycle for some mass or rip up with some halo/eca? blood pressure isnt an issue for me. i tried a recomp with SD but figured it was a waste since i coulda slapped on more muscle if i did a bulk and i looked a little bloated still. what do u guys think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All about your preferences, brother :)

My personal preference would be to cut until I was at my desired bodyfat and then slowly lean bulk all the way out without spilling over and losing my abs.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam lol guess im goin halo. better to not look crazy bloated and round

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My personal preference would be to cut until I was at my desired bodyfat and then slowly lean bulk all the way out without spilling over and losing my abs.
thats what im doing right now. :thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

my personal preference would of been to never go back over 10 percent once i was in the single digits, alas.....that did not happen, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my personal preference would of been to never go back over 10 percent once i was in the single digits, alas.....that did not happen, lol.
lol

Well, it's not like you really had much of a choice. Same for me rebounding from ~10% back up to 20% lol. But yeah, man, once the thyroid is leveled out for me, it's cut city and once I've gotten all the way down there, it'll be a very slow process of adding mass from there.