Stack Boldione/Methyl-14 with 4OHN?

P

Purge

Awards
Hi, my first post here. I was wondering if it'd be okay to stack these two products together. I was very interested in a methylated version of the 1,4, since it's my favorite pro-hormone, but Designer seems to be out of it. If that remains the case, then I'll settle for Molecular's Boldione--it's served me well in the past.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Go to customnutritionwharehouse.com. He is a board sponsor and has M1,4 in stock (powder)

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi, my first post here. I was wondering if it'd be okay to stack these two products together. I was very interested in a methylated version of the 1,4, since it's my favorite pro-hormone, but Designer seems to be out of it. If that remains the case, then I'll settle for Molecular's Boldione--it's served me well in the past.
The two are not related. 1,4andro (Boldione) converts to Boldenone, aka Equipoise. It's more of a slight lean gains with added vascularity kinda prohormone.

M1,4AD turns into Dianabol. It's a bulker, a very very wet bulker. No lean gains there; there's going to be a lot of estrogen conversion going on and thus some serious water retention.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
M1,4AD turns into Dianabol. It's a bulker, a very very wet bulker. No lean gains there; there's going to be a lot of estrogen conversion going on and thus some serious water retention.
Actually the water retention has been shown to not be nearly as bad as people expected. I held maybe a couple pounds of water on 100mg ed. Of course diet has a whole lot to do with that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably because such a small amount of the M1,4 coverts to DBol that it's almost not worth mentioning even at high doses.

P

Purge

Awards
Thanks, brothers. I think I'll just stick with the Boldione--I recently read that stacking methyl-related products isn't a good idea anyway.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, either way it should be a productive stack.