Pro Hormone for a newby?

M Third

Awards
Well I think this is the right section to post, but what is a good pro hormone for bulking? I am a newby never used pills before besides testosterone boosters and have done VERY little with pre workout drinks. But I want something that can get me big and fast! I thought about Trenadrol but i'm a newby and know I should stay away from that and superdrol. Oh and I need a good PCT to go with it.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
lol you obviously didn't read the first post in this section. The one that says PH/ PS talk does not go here. Post in the anabolic section. That is where this kind of topic goes. Halodrol would be your best option for a beginner I believe. That is what many people recommend. Post in the anabolic section, and I will try and give you more help.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you're a newbie to training then I wouldn't go with a PH/PS, I'd go with some creatine and tons of food. If you're not a newbie to training then I'd say Havoc/EPI although I haven't used every PH under the sun so I can't comment on all of them.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
steakadrol and sweetpotatosterone.... best bulker's Ive ever used.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ... for what should result in a good laugh

M Third

Awards
Weight: 190
Arms: 19.5
Lift:340
Diet: I eat healthy during the week but drink on weekends.
Height: 5' 10.2

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly at your weight and height I would continue to train naturally for a few more years since you claim to be a newbie. If you're really dedicated to this life style there should be no rush to putting on muscle. In the mean time keep reading, researching, and learning.

Cut the drinking. Drinking while on a PH is a serious no-no, and you risk doing a fair amount of bodily harm by drinking on cycle.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
19.5 inch arms as a newbie? 5ft 10 at 190 lbs. Sounds like you are in pretty good shape. Thats unless you are all in proportion but for some reason you have two really fat arms.

Whats you waist like? Those are pretty impressive guns. Alot of people here don't get 19.5 inch arms on a whole bus full of steroids. If you can get away with training natural for a couple of years you should. How long have you been training for?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its best to exhaust your natural potential before supplementing. IMO you should train at least 3 years before any androgen use, you might not need them.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
19.5 arms? lift 340?

TROLL ALERT!!!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
when you say your lift is 340, what do you mean?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also in to ask what "lift: 340" means.

And if you're that height/weight and have 19.5" arms, then I wouldn't even mess with PHs. I've been training for 11 years and the biggest mine ever topped out, if I remember right, was just shy of 19". That being said, just do what you're doing.

And in regards to the first post and "I want to get big and fast" -- as has been stated, lots and lots of food.

M Third

Awards
By lift 340 I mean that's what I usually start with when I bench. I do it with ease but I work my way up to lifting more later in the day. And my waist is about 35"/36". I have trained for about 4 years now, mostly doing body building shows where I work on my cut instead of bulk. My arms usually go down to a 16" when I cut though, and that's where I got the testosterone boosters was from a bodybuilding show.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I'm lost. A BB that can't give any real info. "Lift 340, 19.5" arms." Sounds like you are doing well without the PH's

When we asked for diet we didn't mean eating habits, we mean like meal by meal. How often, what, Calories, protien, carbs, fats. Not just "I eat healthy during the week but drink on weekends."

And alcohol and PH's, that definitely doesn't mix.

I'm also not to sure about the weight. 190 with 19.5 inch arms and a 36" waist at 5' 10.2'... Sounds kinda out of proportion.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
this is obviously some 15 year old kid.
1. what adult says "newby"
2. look at the grammar
3. I'd say its pretty much impossible to be 5'10 190lbs and have 19.5" arms
4. "But I want something that can get me big and fast!" are those the words of someone who should be taking a PH/DS? not at all

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
this thread has some gems in it, highly entertaining so far...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
LOL, those abercrombie bag ones are priceless!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, you start out at 340 on bench, but then do more later in the day? as in that workout? im confused. either way, if you really are 190lbs and throwin up 340lbs on bench for reps then kudos man. thats impressive.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
By lift 340 I mean that's what I usually start with when I bench. I do it with ease but I work my way up to lifting more later in the day. And my waist is about 35"/36". I have trained for about 4 years now, mostly doing body building shows where I work on my cut instead of bulk. My arms usually go down to a 16" when I cut though, and that's where I got the testosterone boosters was from a bodybuilding show.
Any pics?

4 years training as a natural BB? Well if thats the case, go for it. Pic a compund, research it, ask about it in here and do a log!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards