Prohormone Stacks? Epitest, Cyanostane, 1-AD, Raptor

Junkie

Awards
Hey Guys,

I have taken Cyanostane with Raptor and had good results. I have not taken Cyaostane RX yet!

My goal is to find a stack that would give me good dry gains without being too hard on the system.

Seems 1-AD is great base to use for longer durations and possibly during the PCT.

I will ultimatly stack 1-AD with something just trying to find the right combo, so please help.

Raptor is a superdrol and dymethazine stack
Cyanostane RX is a Cyanostane and Dymethazine stack
Epitest is a H-Drol and epistane stack

want to run this about 8-10 weeks with a 2 week break, then start over

What type of cycle format should I use per day, week, etc...

superdrol and h-drol have the most side effects but also seem stronger.

I am moving more towards the cyanostane rx since the PH have less known side effects and get similar results. Also tend to be a bit dryer gains! Dymethazine seems almost identical to superdrol but less on the strength gains but less toxic.

Please help!!!!
I am 5'8 195lbs, 15% BF, 28 years old
Ive been cycling PH for about 2 years now

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
8-10 weeks and a 2 week break? Hmm. I won't be the one to do it but someone is gonna come in here raging. Are these all already prestacked PH's? I know raptor is.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these are the type of questions i'd expect to see if kids in the special olympics got their hands on some steroids.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
have you always cycled oral steroids this way? 8 weeks on then 2 weeks off, then start over again? if so im very impressed you have not had serious medical conditions. or they are right around the corner. please do some research so you don't wreck yourself. if you think h-drol is a "strong" ph then you really need to do more research.

Junkie

Awards
All three are stacked! I will probably shoot for more of 6 on 2 off.

I know that h-drol is not the strongest!!! I am trying to figure out the best mix

Please give suggestions not just tell me random opinions that to know end result.
Since I have done stacks, is there a stack that seems to be really good and maybe stronger than the ones I mentioned?

Right now, I am thinking of 1-AD stacked with cyanostane rx. I will do this stack for 6 weeks and then pct

Junkie

Awards
I would like to actually find a winny, dbol, deca, clen PH if they are out there

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
scary post is scary... 6 on 2 off? please read some more OR you are superman... either one is cool

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to actually find a winny, dbol, deca, clen PH if they are out there

this guy just referred to clen as a PH- you sir are an idiot

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
has deca ever been an oral steroid? i know its injectable... i think... right?

we are giving you our opinions because your opinions on how to stack stuff is retarded. 6 weeks of cyanostane and dymethazine? there is nothing even remotely stupid about that to you? if dimethazine is anywhere close to superdrol then it shouldnt be run for more than 4 weeks, max.

dannyn2007

Awards
the best mix is a methylated and non-methyated! you really need to research bro, if you keep cycling steriods like this you are going to need some hormone therapy pretty soon and before you know it, gains vs your life wont be worth it. here is a stack thats "safer" wtih dry gains.

off cyle- 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 YEARS..........
pct- chicken/beef/fish/eggs.
test booster-creatine/fish oil/multi

seriously bro, if you really want a stack do hdrol/pstanz stack! its dry and safe or epi/11 oxo

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
He wants to mix methlys but he wont take a standalone SD or Halodrol.

I'm just hoping this is a troll. 6 on 2 off. You are the reason people stereotype PH users to have no testicles. If you are still producing testosterone naturally, you sir, are not from this planet and kryptonite might by your only weakness.

If you are serious about running the PH's please please please research. Diet is more important than the PH's you are running, and chances are that if you are this retarded you aren't dieting right.

Stay away from raptor anyway. It has cynostane in it, and that's a **** product. You good sir just need to stay away from PH's until you have researched more.

Junkie

Awards
No, Clen is not a PH i was asking if there is a subsitute PH! I probably know more about anebolics than you could imagine, not well versed on PH!!!

My diet is very strict as well as my workouts!

The new version of Raptor does not have cynostane as suggested above, it now has damethizane for the second compound. Like I said before, 1-AD is similar to running Test and stacking that with another PH would be beneficial.

Have any of you read anything about slingshot training? Read it and maybe you might change your mind on some of your comments!
If PH should only be done for 4 weeks at most, then why do steriod users do 10-12 week cycles. Are you saying that roids are less toxic? If you look at an actual cycle of a pro builder, what do you assume that looks like? There of cycle is much shorter than their on cycle and often they dont truly cycle off. They will take a bridge "low dose" of base they are running such as test!

dannyn2007

Awards
No, Clen is not a PH i was asking if there is a subsitute PH! I probably know more about anebolics than you could imagine,
sorry bro, if you knew more then we all can imagine, why are youthe one asking the questions.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know.... Clen is a "roid" or a "ph" it's a beta angonigist. ( spelling wrong)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
No, Clen is not a PH i was asking if there is a subsitute PH! I probably know more about anebolics than you could imagine, not well versed on PH!!!

My diet is very strict as well as my workouts!

The new version of Raptor does not have cynostane as suggested above, it now has damethizane for the second compound. Like I said before, 1-AD is similar to running Test and stacking that with another PH would be beneficial.

Have any of you read anything about slingshot training? Read it and maybe you might change your mind on some of your comments!
If PH should only be done for 4 weeks at most, then why do steriod users do 10-12 week cycles. Are you saying that roids are less toxic? If you look at an actual cycle of a pro builder, what do you assume that looks like? There of cycle is much shorter than their on cycle and often they dont truly cycle off. They will take a bridge "low dose" of base they are running such as test!
not that spelling has anything to do with it, but you should at least know how to spell anabolics if you know so much about them. And if you are truly asking why a typicial IM cycle is 10-12 weeks and not 4-6 like an oral cycle then you obviously don't know much.

injectable cycles are not methylated, so they are much less harsh on your liver compared to the oral cycles that are methylated and really give your liver a beating. also, most pro builders / smart people get blood work done after a cycle and PCT, so if it only takes them 4 weeks to recover, then yeah, they will have no problem hopping back on for another cycle.

i think this is a troll thread..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, all injectable compound i know of are methylated. even dhea is methylated. i cant think of a steroid that isn't methylated.

yes, i am serious.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these are the type of questions i'd expect to see if kids in the special olympics got their hands on some steroids.
All three are stacked! I will probably shoot for more of 6 on 2 off.

I know that h-drol is not the strongest!!! I am trying to figure out the best mix

Please give suggestions not just tell me random opinions that to know end result.
Since I have done stacks, is there a stack that seems to be really good and maybe stronger than the ones I mentioned?

Right now, I am thinking of 1-AD stacked with cyanostane rx. I will do this stack for 6 weeks and then pct
yea, im still sticking with my original post.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 35
Chris1 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1