Anyone ever try this?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just gonna come out and say it...

10mg of SD for 8 weeks???

Seems like it wouldn't shut you down that hard... It's only 70mg a week.. Vs normal 140mg... And with superdrols half life of 6-8 hours.... You would still have 8 hours a day fr your body to try and remake test so like no shutdown...

Was thinking of giving it a try....... 10mg every morning.... Then after 16 hours after the dose using daa to help test spike....

All this will still have a pct.... No that crazy...

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard stories on forums where people have done stuff like that but never have I seen a legit log or full review. Most will say it's not a good idea, ecspecially without test or somthing, but it's your choice man, good luck if you decide to do it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure it would be fine. i personally would keep it to 6 weeks, but if you wanna go for it, shoot.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything wrong with that, but you would need to take some udca or atleast start some milk thistle early, something like liver juice or liv 52 I'd recommend. Also it would be advisable to get bloodwork done to monitor your lft's.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Idk just a 4 week at 30mg or 8 week at 10...

Decesions decisions.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if all you have to run is sd, then go for 8 weeks. if you have another compound which is more or a hardner/dry compound (like furaza a or stanodrol for ex) then go with the sd for 4 and the other for 4.

pct serm + ai + nat testbooster (cortisol control would be a bonus)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I have x tren.... But no clomid..... I also have two bottle of hdrol... That's it before I turn to injects....

Messor

Awards
I plan on trying a long 10mg cycle in the future, maybe for my spring cycle next year. I've always believed that it would work pretty well but I haven't tried it yet. I've done 20 mg for 8 weeks, so you'll probably be fine if you decide to go that long on 10mg If you don't have any pre-existing physical/medical problems.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Gains? How was the gains on 20mg for 8 weeks?!?

How did pct go? How was the shutdown?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just go to injectables now and sell the ph's. Run the superdrol as a kickstart if you really want to.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Problem is my source is weak..... Like idk not very realible...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
obviously if you dont know about anabolic/androgenic compounds, then you dont know the ridiculousness of what you said.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
obviously if you dont know about anabolic/androgenic compounds, then you dont know the ridiculousness of what you said.
Saying to ditch ph's and just run real aas is stupid and ridiculous?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I mean the kid isn't ready if that is what is meant, otherwise I'm not getting it I guess.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you do know testosterone is a prohormone correct?

here is basically what you said, just in different, easier to understand words

"ditch the anabolic/androgenic hormones and start using anabolic/androgenic hormones."

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
you do know testosterone is a prohormone correct?

here is basically what you said, just in different, easier to understand words

"ditch the anabolic/androgenic hormones and start using anabolic/androgenic hormones."
I love this debate, what I was meaning was to ditch any of the otc or legal/recently banned oral hormones and just get some test and inject it into his butt, delt, quad, trap, lat, etc. No oral ph/ps/ds will compare to injectables in terms of keepable gains. Thanks for the posts guys. So to reword, do not take superdrol, or any other oral for that matter without taking injectable test, and no andromass does not equal injectable test.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Back on topic, as mentioned, 6 weeks would be an interesting target to aim for. LFTs, and also hpta figures would be great to have measured pre and post.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
verry interesting I would love to see a log with results, I have seen much crazier logs on other forums actually.

Just make sure it's one serious PCT my friend

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this debate, what I was meaning was to ditch any of the otc or legal/recently banned oral hormones and just get some test and inject it into his butt, delt, quad, trap, lat, etc. No oral ph/ps/ds will compare to injectables in terms of keepable gains. Thanks for the posts guys. So to reword, do not take superdrol, or any other oral for that matter without taking injectable test, and no andromass does not equal injectable test.
do you have any data showing this to be true? cause from what I have learned from the scientific community, it that repeatedly it has been shown gains slow or stop after 6 - 8 weeks.

whether you are actuatly on supraphysiological dosages for 6-8 weeks (the first 3 weeks for most who use a long ester is spent building up to that point wich comes to about 10-12 weeks time for most) of a long ester injectable steroid, or you are using test suspension for 6-8 weeks, or even an oral dosage of methylated steroids for 6-8 weeks.

the quicker you get in, and finished, the faster you can begin recovery, and the faster you recover, the more chance you have of keeping those gains made.

the side effects from using injectable steroids are different than oral steroids. but both have their pro's and cons.

now, if you run a compound for longer than 6-8 weeks, there is a lot of theory in that, but what is known is that you increase your risk of negative side effects, as well as level of hpta supression.

and there are lots of oral steroids capable of bringing more mass than testosterone. lots. the keepable part will depend on how knowledgable the person is on pct for themselves.

is test good? yea, having extra test is always good when other more powerful compounds are shutting down your natural production.

but i doubt there would be any difference in the gains of a user who uses andriol at dosages enough to equate to the same amount of test e. run the androdiol for 8 weeks at a dosage that would be equal to the blood levels of a user using test e for 12 weeks.

the difference is the andriol would have supra physiological dosages from day one that would drop by the end of the last dosage day, allowing for a quicker transition into an effective pct program and possibly recovering quicker than waiting for the ester to clear.

but i dont know, im just thinking and typing really. ha ha ha ha. :thumbsup:

and what is the difference in the test, with someone is using a pro hormone to testosterone, and they take in a dosage that allows to to achieve steady blood levels that are equal blood levels of someone using an esterfied injected testosterone?

im curious for you to explain to me how the test made from a prohormone is different than the test injected into your butt.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Jbry, there are really no studies of supraphysiologic studies of any anabolic steroids, be it injectable testosterone or other compounds that convert to test one way or another. I'm not sure though I'm sure the russians took data of their athletes using aas, but I'm not sure any of that was released to the public. Very hard to use the scientific method to verify the data. Too many variables. Most of the randomized double blind studies of any hormonal substances are based on either transplant patients, specifically lung transplant or others with severe metabolic imbalances, or hiv/other wasting disorders. I am not aware of any studies on healthy men that have tested a higher than trt dosage of test, or any other anabolic steroid for that matter. No money in it for the pharm companies. Anecdotally there is plenty of evidence to either side of the arguement. I feel that for me personally, I'd rather run 8 weeks of test p at 400mg/week vs superdrol, or any other oral compound at a dosage that will be comparable to test at those levels. To me I get a safer cycle, as far as liver enzymes go, cholesterol I'm not sure as the only evidence on superdrol and most steroids on lab levels is from anecdotal evidence with many variables, out of test vs superdrol for the same time. I will say this about orals. At lower dosages or safer dosage ranges orals can be run indefinitely as long as one is consistently checking their lab values. I have patients who have lung transplants, go on ecmo, recover and are severly malnurished even though they are on tpn, tube feeds, or even high calorie diets with supplements of hydrolyzed whey four times daily. These patients are typically put on about 10mg of anavar either once or twice a day. They show increased weight gain, appetite, energy, muscle mass gain, etc. I have seen these same patients also on statins, prograf, prednisone, cellcept, and plenty of other meds including heavy antibiotics. Some of them show a slight increase in lfts, some of them don't. Some show an increase in bun and creatinine, some don't. Many of these patients, if men, are also on androderm patches. Seems to be fairly safe, but once again those are very low dosages. So as far as is there a difference in gains from someone taking andriol vs test e for the same period of time, at comparable dosages, then probably not. Is there a difference in lab values from someone using oral steroids vs. injectable steroids, yes, sometimes injectables are worse, i.e. tren, sometimes orals are worse i.e. superdrol, cheque drops. There really are no definitive answers, I will say that I personally prefer injectable test vs any other form of orals that will convert into test. And as far as what is the difference to injecting test into your butt, to those who have ran injectables then I assume they would know, the mental aspect of injecting yourself is great motivation. I get more pumped shooting myself before a workout than any preworkout or oral could ever give me. The risk for addiction, in my opinion, is much greater to those injecting vs those who only take orals. Interesting convo though, is there anything else you want my opinion on?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
do you have any data showing this to be true? cause from what I have learned from the scientific community, it that repeatedly it has been shown gains slow or stop after 6 - 8 weeks.

whether you are actuatly on supraphysiological dosages for 6-8 weeks (the first 3 weeks for most who use a long ester is spent building up to that point wich comes to about 10-12 weeks time for most) of a long ester injectable steroid, or you are using test suspension for 6-8 weeks, or even an oral dosage of methylated steroids for 6-8 weeks.

the quicker you get in, and finished, the faster you can begin recovery, and the faster you recover, the more chance you have of keeping those gains made.

the side effects from using injectable steroids are different than oral steroids. but both have their pro's and cons.

now, if you run a compound for longer than 6-8 weeks, there is a lot of theory in that, but what is known is that you increase your risk of negative side effects, as well as level of hpta supression.

and there are lots of oral steroids capable of bringing more mass than testosterone. lots. the keepable part will depend on how knowledgable the person is on pct for themselves.

is test good? yea, having extra test is always good when other more powerful compounds are shutting down your natural production.

but i doubt there would be any difference in the gains of a user who uses andriol at dosages enough to equate to the same amount of test e. run the androdiol for 8 weeks at a dosage that would be equal to the blood levels of a user using test e for 12 weeks.

the difference is the andriol would have supra physiological dosages from day one that would drop by the end of the last dosage day, allowing for a quicker transition into an effective pct program and possibly recovering quicker than waiting for the ester to clear.

but i dont know, im just thinking and typing really. ha ha ha ha. :thumbsup:

and what is the difference in the test, with someone is using a pro hormone to testosterone, and they take in a dosage that allows to to achieve steady blood levels that are equal blood levels of someone using an esterfied injected testosterone?

im curious for you to explain to me how the test made from a prohormone is different than the test injected into your butt.
nice post

i disagree tho in that going into pct quicker leading to quicker recovery means maintainable gains.....in my experience, longer injectable cycles give the body more time to adapt to gains, hormones acheive greater balance vs the up n down of short oral cycles, and jmo, pct is pct, be it the day after or 2wks after (test is still in the system anyway, and most people will bridge with an oral)

agreed there are many orals that bring greater building power than test.....however test brings so much more to the table with very little sides

im bias tho....i was an oral guy for a short time, went to the other side.....and really it is better, and something no book or study can explain....its just better, and one has to do both to see

ill agree tho that you can run say andromass n me test enth, both for 10-12wks, and achieve similar gains....ill 'assume' ill like my ride more tho (dosing pills all day n everyday is annoying too, jmo)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbry, there are really no studies of supraphysiologic studies of any anabolic steroids, be it injectable testosterone or other compounds that convert to test one way or another.
dont know what else you said, I honestly stopped reading after you made this statement, as it shoes your level of knowledge on anabolic/androgenic hormones. sorry bro.

here is just what a quick google search will get you on supraphysiological dosages of testosterone.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=lUERTpvaC46msQPPtbCSDg&ved=0CBcQBSgA&q=supraphysiological+testosterone+study&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=c488823cce0a6f39&biw=1280&bih=717

and this isn't even having a subscription to the numerous anabolic/androgenic steroid scientific journals.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Jbry, I misposted, my bad. There are no studies comparing injectable test to orals. I'm not the be all end all of aas knowledge, really no one on this board is anymore. All of the big dogs left. I do enjoy the clearly attacking nature of the posts though, kinda funny. What kind of cycles have you ran in the past?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.ergo-log.com/oxandrolonetestosterone.html

now granted, they are using hiv patients, but this is just the first study comparing oral anabolics (plus test) to supraphysiological dosages of testosterone but this is the first one i could think of off the top of my head.

im sure if i asked some peeps i know, they'd have access to some other studies, maybe even ones that show the opposite.

i'll quit messing with you, but im glad you've been a good sport all this time. your an okay bro in my book. :thumbsup:

i will kind of agree and say that if both types of steroids are used responsibly, injectable steroids have the potential to be much more benificial, and maybe safer than oral steroids, those results speak for themselves.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks straight? like 20mg e/d? no, thats stupid.

how about you run 20mg for 4 weeks, and starting week 3 you start using pmag at 50mg e/d then at the end of week four drop the sd and run the pmag solo to harden up at a dose of 75mg e/d for 2-3 weeks.

that would give you an effective 6-7 week cycle with gains that are keepable if you know what your doing in pct.

or if you wanted to keep it at 10mg sd, maybe run 50mg of pmag or hd for 6 weeks, along with 10mg of sd pre workout.

i could see that being a nice lean gain cycle too.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I was just trying get on track lol....

I have sd and x-tren.... On hand....

Thinking of picking up some epi For a 6 week solo run at higher doses.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol right on, i was like, what? how did he get that out of our babbling?

sd/pro dienolone is a stack i've never run, but if I had it, i'd def run it, but i would def have some furaza-a or pstanz to run for 3-4 weeks after i finished the sd/pro dienolone stack.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So how's something like this?

Sd 20/30/30/30
X-tren 90/90/90/99
Pstanz 100/100/100/100/150/150

Pct
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/75/50/50
Tcf-1 first 12 days/last 12 days
Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2
Generate by lg (Cort control)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, now your talkin, that is a cycle that you will feel like a titan on.

i was thinking sd/tren solo first 4 weeks, then pstanz at 300mg for 3 weeks.

but that looks good to. one thing is for sure, the gains from a stack like that will be crazy. just be weary of the sides. i'd imagine with the pstanz you'll be fine.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya eat n eat n eat n lift n gain alot hopefully 15lbs

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'll not pollute the op's thread with our banter jbry, which I do enjoy. I'll agree superdrol at anything over 10mg should not be used for 8 weeks. The cycle with tren and pstan looks good, just make sure you have all your support supps ready. I could see bp being a huge issue so make sure you monitor that periodically. Also for the record I have ran superdrol at 10/20/20/30 before and loved it, didn't get blood work, it was my first cycle, had solid gains, minimal sides, massive shin pumps mainly, other than that it was a good cycle. Strength did drop off after the cycle though, which is expected. Jbry is just mad that I didn't give him a reach around last time he was in town, my bad bro.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya my superdrol run was 20/20/30/30 and kept 13lbs after pct... So I was happy... Then I had a hdrol run... Didn't react well... Gained 3lbs maybe lost 1%bf.... Could of been my fault...

Hoping this awesome stack will give me 15lbs maybe... Lean weight... I hope... We shall see.