need help w/ my cycle

billy1011

Awards
currently 26 yrs old, 6'4, 206 lbs and have been lifting for around 3 yrs and i workout at the minimum 5 times/week, have given this sort of thing lots of thought, since i was pretty much surrounded by it since i've started working out. I've done my homework and research and i just wanna get some last minute opinions etc, even though i see most people new to this stuff getting flamed ( oh well )

how does this cycle sound? ( keepin it short and sweet )

dbol 100 caps @ 30mg, weeks 1-4
test - e @(cant figure out if i should go 300 or 400 mg, suggestions?) weeks 1-10

as a PCT i'll use nolvadex 20/20/10/10

( haven't picked any of this up yet ofc, but its readily available )

Thanks in advance!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Go just test E at 500mg for 12 weeks...

It will be my first cycle just test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that cycle sounds fine. most will rec just going 500mg, but 400mg should be fine as well.

i'd say to run the dbol @ 50mg e/d for weeks 1-3. by week 3 your test should be kickin. make sure you have an ai on hand.

and of course im going to recomend our topical formestane, because topical formestane rocks. and it's on sale at nutra for less than $24 right now. one bottle should be enough to keep estrogen under control.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Get torem for pct. Test e at 500mg weekly, dbol is optional, most people will gain fine off of test only for a first cycle.

billy1011

Awards
that cycle sounds fine. most will rec just going 500mg, but 400mg should be fine as well.

i'd say to run the dbol @ 50mg e/d for weeks 1-3. by week 3 your test should be kickin. make sure you have an ai on hand.

and of course im going to recomend our topical formestane, because topical formestane rocks. and it's on sale at nutra for less than $24 right now. one bottle should be enough to keep estrogen under control.
i figured by the end of the cycle i would only have to take nolva, ive seen people say clomid and then ive read people say just nolva and thats fine, also a friend of mine who owns a supplement store said inhibit-e was fine as a pct too, is this powerful enough? i mean i understand the concept of cycling the test and using dbol as a kicker, and then using a pct, is it THAT simple or are there better ways to keep my gains and not get bitch titties

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
inhibit e is best used in pct as part of a more effecient pct plan.

it is a simple as test/dbol then serm/ai for pct.

but, with it so simple, this can open the door to a host of side effects. running no estrogen control on a cycle like that will allow for maximum gains, but it will also allow your estrogen to run out of control, possibly shifting the androgen/estrogen balance and leading to you grown a pair of boobies with milk.

billy1011

Awards
inhibit e is also an anti estrogen is it not ? if that makes any difference

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would save the inhibit e for a natural stack after pct. I'd run arimidex if you get any e2 issues. Inhibit e with some daa, something like tcf-1 or even admantium would be great.