11-sterone - cycle for a cut

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I know alot dont advocate it solo but I want to start with something mild for a first dip into ph. I am ready to cut and have my training and diet in check thanks to many of you here. My question is about cycle support during an 11 only run. Since its non methyl is something like cycle assist necessary? I have cycle assist already but wasnt sure if it should be used for just 11oxo.. My other thought was to use the cycle assist and then also throw epi in on week 3 so that its 6 weeks 11oxo and 4weeks epi. But likely will just go 11 solo. I have PCT lined up (serm of course), erase, daa, freetest all available for use then.

So 11 only - cycle assist?

thanks in advance.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got no experience with 11-sterone. But epi is like, one of my fav compounds ever.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dosage were you planning on running it at for 6 weeks? I would recomend getting a bottle of supress c instead of adding in epi, run the supress c along with your otc pct program. (it's on sale for less than 24 bucks, along with our formestane at nutra right now)

nothing wrong with running this compound solo, just dont expect much in the terms of weight gain unless you are in the 400-900mg range, if your wanting to stack it, sure you could go with ep. i'd rather use hd, but thats me.

if you want to increase fat loss while on it, run it with some ephedrine.

and I would use the cycle support during pct to help get everything back to normal.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thanks.not looking for weight gain.. but for weight loss/recomp. I actually have formestane on hand (good idea or bad idea to run it with the 11?) and Ill pickup some suppress C for part of PCT.

Probably going to run it

300/450/450/450/450/450

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say then your dosing looks to be exact for your goals.

as far as the formestane, i would also save that for pct as well. seeing as your not going to running any extremely supressive compounds, the boost your going to get from the formestane in pct plus the supress c to counteract the rise in cortisol will lead to possible continuing to lean out while maintaining solid muscle mass.

I have to say, your cycle is a very good cut/recomp cycle. I dont know how you feel about compounds like ephedra, but you know what im gonna say... lol.

15 bucks gets you 3 bottles of ephedra hcl, 50 caps 8mg per cap from canada, it's great for your "minor asthma symptoms" you may get while working out intensely.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thanks jb... I may try the ephedra thing... honestly I shy away from it because my only experience with ephedra was abusing it in college. now that was a long time ago but it 'left a bad taste in my mouth' so to speak so the memory of it is not positive.

thanks for the input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, after reading that, i wouldn't rec using the stims unless you felt you could mentally handle it. but still should have awsome results without the extra boost. just bust azz in the gym, and eat a clean diet.